MaruMori.io & Kitsun.io - [UPDATE: ALL ABOARD THE N3 TRAIN] - Grammar SRS, Grammar Lessons, Reading Exercises, Vocabulary, Kanji and more!

I think it’s just a visual bug, as you dont have any decks below that so no need to scroll further :smiley:

1 Like

Taking Kitsun down very soon for a update!

1 Like

Back online.

2018-12-26

New Features:

• My Cards page has been added to the sidebar. Clicking it will take you to the corresponding page where you can search through ALL the cards of ALL the decks you have! This is super handy to use when you want to learn a certain item but aren’t sure if it already exists or not. Of course, if it exists, just add it to the front of the learning queue and start right away!

• Card Animations setting - You can now disable ALL layout animations (except the input shakes when inputting a wrong answer). The setting can be found in the general settings of the settings page.

Bugfixes:

• Fixed an issue where the height of the quiz container was not set, causing some layouts to display the wrong height.

Update on the launch ETA: About 2-3 weeks! I’ll let you all know asap once I have a specific date!

2 Likes

The possibilites

2 Likes

Would it be possible to actually remove any number from here? I know that before, u had it showing 0, which didn’t make sense. However, I always find myself having to delete the 1, since most of the times I want a different number anyway (and I guess most users). With no number showing up, the person would just input their own and that’s it.

Plus, this almost happened:

hahaha

I feel great, but not that much great, :fox_face:さま.

3 Likes

I made it 1 based on feedback by other users :stuck_out_tongue: I guess I could make it have no default, but with 0 you normally also had to delete it first right?

1 Like

Yeah, yeah. I agree that 1>0. My point is that blank > 1 > 0. Is it possible?

2 Likes

It is, but having a number as a default is a bit more obvious imo… But I can change it and we will see what others think about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely important :ok_hand:

I definitely need to pay more attention, that I know…

2 Likes

I’ve basically fallen into a Christmas black hole so totally missed this but just noticed it in Kitsun and had to come here immediately to say THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS AWESOME I LOVE IT :purple_heart:

Could you make it default to the user’s usual lesson batch size? That’s surely the number they’re most often going to want to unlock, right? I think 1 will nearly always need to be replaced because it would be a bit unusual to be really keen for just one more single lesson. I don’t often use the feature though, so not the best person to provide input.

2 Likes

Happy to hear you’re doing fine hahah, was getting worried!

You might have a point there! I’m guessing you mean the actual batch size before quiz, or did you mean the lesson batch per day?

On a general note:
I have some cool features planned for this weekend! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, sorry, I realise I sort of fell off the face of the earth! Hope everyone with holiday atm has been enjoying it :blush:

I think the former, yep.

:star_struck:

2 Likes

He was almost crying while telling me how much he missed u @Radish8 :eyes:

4 Likes

Yup. I have my daily lessons set at 0 and I add them manually in order to avoid me risking missing 1 day and everything turning into chaos later.

EDIT: Guess I misunderstood xD

But it’s definitely not how I exclusively use it. But then again, I’m probably not the average user :rofl:

2 Likes

!!! Did not D: why u lil

2 Likes

@neicul, I tried hibernating 2 cards in the “My cards” section and nothing is happening. There’s no message confirming hibernation either.

2 Likes

Could you check the console?

1 Like

Okay… that’s super weird… I’ll check it out cause that’s not supposed to happen… Ever.

2 Likes

Postponing the update as I made a post on reddit about Kitsun and now I kinda have my hands full with dealing with it ^^

In the mean time, here’s some teasers:

Super WIP, not anywhere near finished but you get the idea :wink:

8 Likes