MaruMori.io & Kitsun.io - [UPDATE: ALL ABOARD THE N3 TRAIN] - Grammar SRS, Grammar Lessons, Reading Exercises, Vocabulary, Kanji and more!

I’m not sure about Xiaomi, but generally speaking you should be able to view and edit the permissions of the website. In chrome you can click on the lock icon next to the url to view the permissions and change them (both android and desktop), I believe it’s about the same for Firefox.

Nah, it doesn’t work that way. I will have to do some google-fu from my computer to solve this; my mobile-google-fu have totally failed me on this.

This is how it looks for me when i tap the lock icon next to the url on Chrome android

Mine too. This problem is specific to Xiaomi’s modified Chrome version.

1 Like

I’ll get back to you about this tomorrow morning :slight_smile: Will try to record a video or something.

2 Likes

Why do some items come together, but others don’t? This is my Core 10k. I get EN => JP and then JP => meaning/reading right away, all the time. I’d assume that this would follow the order of items learned? Or is it following the Quiz order?

1 Like

It’s based on the quiz order

1 Like

Is that the way that makes more sense to you? Honestly asking. To me, it makes more sense to see it in the lessons’ order. Maybe I’m just nitpicking :man_shrugging: I don’t know other’s opinion on this.

PS: We seriously need polls to figure out this kinda of stuff :3

1 Like

I didn’t think about this while making it, to be honest. But it’s going to be a hassle to sort them if it’s anything other than index based lesson sorting…

1 Like

Got it :ok_hand:

1 Like

Okay, so I finally started to dabble with this xD I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong, but I can’t seem to edit the layout of my imported Anki deck. It doesn’t seem to be taking any of the stylizing I had originally in the deck nor any changes I make after directly on the site.

Also a suggestion, would love it if under “edit deck” we could have the “edit layout” options. A bit annoying to have to click on “to lessons” then find it under “actions”. (I didn’t even know it was an option, took me forever to find it XD)

Looks like a promising site so far though :slight_smile: Thanks for all your hard work!

1 Like

Hiya!

I’m not sure what’s going wrong with your layouts, it should be importing well and being saved after editing. I will take a look if that’s okay with you :slight_smile:

As for accessing layouts / templates, you can find the links under the ‘advanced tools’ dropdown in the sidebar.

1 Like

It’s importing the data correctly (all the css is accurate) but not displaying it properly. Regardless of what I change, everything stays the same. But yes, feel free to dig around, no need for my permission :slight_smile:

Ah thank you! Was a little confusing at first, haha. Slowly getting the hang of the place :slight_smile:

1 Like

This seems to be the content of your ‘Anki non wankan’ layout. Does it differ from what you have in anki?

1 Like

The only thing different is the font size. In Anki I have it set to 55. I changed it to 200 on here just to see if it would do anything xD (Also you are very fast, thank you!)

1 Like

Ahh I see what the problem is now… In Kitsun .card doesnt exist. I’ve removed the class for you and now it should work :slight_smile:

No problem btw! Let me know if you hit any other problems or have any questions :smiley:

1 Like

Oh fantastic, thank you! :smiley: I’m looking forward to playing around more ^^

2 Likes

Oof, so apparently you can accidentally add blank cards to your decks x’D (whoops lol) I accidentally hit “Save” again since I didn’t notice the card I made had already saved, and it made a blank card. I couldn’t find a way to sort by newest in viewing all the cards so I had to keep hitting “load more” till I reached the bottom and could delete it. x’D

2 Likes

Found a weird error: If you’re typing in a field that inputs as katakana and type in an “n” but leave it as the “n” (i.e. not hitting “n” twice to get "ン”), it gets changed to "ん” upon pressing enter which can result in a wrong answer.

Example: I mean to type "オンライン”
I type “オンライn”
Upon pressing enter, it inputs “オンライん”.
The quiz is expecting “オンライン,” so the answer is marked as incorrect.

Thankfully I can just ignore this and type it in correctly, so this is minor, but I think it might be worth mentioning regardless. ^^"

1 Like

@conan Sorting card results is still on the to-do list :\ Sorry about that haha.

@SuperLuxDeluxe Ah thanks for reporting, I’ll go check it out!

2 Likes