MaruMori.io & Kitsun.io - [UPDATE: ALL ABOARD THE N3 TRAIN] - Grammar SRS, Grammar Lessons, Reading Exercises, Vocabulary, Kanji and more!

So getting an apprentice item wrong is signaling the item to go to SRS lvl 0. Shouldn’t it be 1? Since SRS 0 is for lessons.

kii

2 Likes

Oops! Good catch :smiley:

1 Like

Another thing is that I’m almost sure that it’s signaling fire foxes at SRS lvl 8 (when ranked up). It should be lvl 9, deshou :slight_smile:

EDITED: I would review this feature again. For the same item, if I get it right, it goes to Fennec 4… but if I get it wrong it goes to Fennec 1… It can’t be both Fennec 2 or 3 at the same time… So something is up :thinking:

1 Like

Wrongly answered cards below SRS level 5 are ranked down 2 levels instead of one. My guess is that the item was level 3 → rank up = level 4. | rank down → level 1?

But perhaps something is off with the count in general :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s it then! But was it always like that? How haven’t I noticed it? :scream::scream::scream:

Also, you know I reported a bug with the custom cards saving info that was added to the previous created card. However, I like it saving the info for the tags’ field… so can you somehow keep that??

Because as I go with reading, I just add the name of the book/manga once, and then it’s always adding new vocab nonstop \o/ And I can always know where I got the word from in the future, which is supaaaaa nice :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Always been like that ^^

Yes, that’s how it currently works! :smiley:

I’m taking Kitsun down soon-ish for a new update

mumbles something about reordering reviews

1 Like

03-04-2019

New Features:

• You can now reorder reviews! The clock icon in the top right corner has been replaced by another icon. Clicking it will show you the following popup:

• You can then choose the sorting you’d like:
    • Random is the default and just shuffles the reviews completely.
    • SRS Level, go from lowest to highest or reversed.
    • Due Date, do reviews based on when they came up for review or reversed.
    • Layout, bundle all cards using layout A together, and Layout B together etc.
    • Checkbox to keep siblings together. Toggling this on means that you will be able to do all layouts (sibling cards) of an item before moving onto the next one.
    • This setting will be remembered in the cookies, meaning that all your review sessions on that device will be sorted that way from now on.
  • Added a banner on the decks page which informs you about the new features in the latest update. Clicking the cross will make it disappear (stored in the cookies) until I update it again :slight_smile:

Bugfixes:

• Fixed a small visual bug with the rank down notification. It will now show level 1 instead of 0 when an item ranks down completely.

• Sped up reviews a bit by cleaning up the code

2 Likes

OMG SO COOL!

BUT OMG DO YOUR REVIEWS!!!

:fox_face::heart:

3 Likes

Glad you like it :smile: It’s a deck thats normally set as inactive, I use it to test review functionality with when needed hehe :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve just try it and I realy like it, but there is something that botters me…when doing the reviews, it show the readings right after getting a meaning! I mean, it makes the whole thing a little bit easy, right?

is that a way to hide the reading when you are trying to get de meanings? it feels like cheating! haha

I don’t know if I was clear!

1 Like

Do you mean that the next card you see is the reading card? Or do you mean that you see the answer on the backside of the current card?

I see the answer on the backside of the current card. If I am trying to get the meaning of a vocab, wouldnt it be better to show only the meanings?

Ah, that kinda depends on the deck (and the cards) that you are using, as each deck author can design the cards themselves. That said, you could toggle on “lightning mode” to skip the backside when you answer the card correctly. You can do so by clicking on the lightning bolt icon in the top right corner during reviews.

Hope that helps!

Got it! I will try it!

Thanks!

1 Like

This is me just nitpicking, but I have one deck that it’s at 100% and has “unlimited lessons” activated… So shouldn’t I get like a lock instead of a 0? o: Because this still gets to show up.

Yeah, completely harmless but decided to report anyway :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Those are my favorite kind of bugs :wink:

1 Like

Anything you can about this or should I make sure to remove some of Jisho’s meanings next time? :joy:

2 Likes

Not that much I can do about it I think… I already set a max to the amount of meanings you get, but I guess you might still need to cut it down a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Understandable :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ve added a scroll bar to the the card itself. Any way of also allowing it for the part above the input? Or is just that you can’t guess the card’s layout?

1 Like

Bug report: forever loading lesson? O_O

• I had 1 card in the deck left to do the lesson for.
  • I opened lessons.
  • I went through the quick tools to the card, and then to delete it.
  • That would normally take me back to lessons, and it did try to do it.
  • The problem being that since I deleted my last lesson, it stays forever loading (I have this tab open for 2h+ :joy: ).

Another harmless bug \ :fox_face: /

2 Likes