MaruMori.io & Kitsun.io - [UPDATE: Satori Reader Sync] - Grammar SRS, Grammar Lessons, Reading Exercises, Vocabulary, Kanji and more!

Seems like a plan! I know @jprspereira and a few others have suggested it in the past, but I think now might be the perfect time to introduce such a feature because of the new management table and stuff :smiley: Gonna put it on the prio list for after Iā€™m done with bugfixes and the required stuff for launch :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been often been thinking and brainstorming about this in the past. The main problem here is the difference of template fields. As long as we know the primary field, it should be doable to create a ā€œknown wordsā€ list per user, from there on youā€™d be able to do the same kind of filtering on decks (albeit manually by clicking a button to sync the current deck I suppose).

Now the above would work if every template has the correct primary field, if not, it would fail spectacularly :sweat_smile:

Another idea was to ā€œsync decksā€ by manually selecting the reference deck and the main fields of the templates its using for its cards. But Iā€™m not sure how user friendly/easy thatā€™d beā€¦

Iā€™d love to hear your ideas on the subject if you got any (considering you are a programmer and you helped me brainstorm about the community centre before :smiley:)

It is a feature Iā€™d love to implement and has been asked for a few times, but so far I havenā€™t really found a viable solution to the problem yet.

3 Likes