Bug: the button “more time” still isn’t working as it should xD Going to give a description of what happened.
- I do batches of 4 items as you know (lessons).
- Those items were 遠足 (EN=> JP), 遠足 (JP => K/M), 待ち合わせ (EN => JP) and 待ち合わせ (JP => K/M).
- I did these 4 cards, but forget to quick edit the last one, so I went for “More time”.
- Me being stupid, I moved forward to the Quiz again without editing. So I had to click “More time” one more time.
- Edited 待ち合わせ (JP => K/M) and moved on to the Quiz.
- This is the bug: I only got 遠足 (EN=> JP) and 遠足 (JP => K/M) to review.
- I did the Quiz and moved on to the lessons.
- I was expecting to see 待ち合わせ (EN => JP) as the first card to show up, but it wasn’t. It was 待ち合わせ (JP => K/M). There’s no EN => JP in this new pile of 4 cards, so the system totally skipped it.
待ち合わせ (EN => JP) wasn’t considered done in the Quiz either:
Went back to lessons, and it’s there now
What triggered this? I have no idea. Maybe the fact that I went to “More time” twice, so it removed the last 2 items from the Quiz?.. well, u guess it.