Keeping track of your readings

Yeah, fair enough. I wonder if there’s a more popular site that does a similar thing. Some of the user numbers on what I would have thought would have been fairly popular manga are a bit on the low side.

1 Like

No, I just tried, and all you get is a tiny link on your page, saying n 本棚. People can click on it and go check them. It’s super inconvenient :confused:
Maybe I’ll make a userscript for that…

3 Likes

Is that the :apple: interface? Looks good. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Also made a Mangare: Lopiさんのマンガ棚 |マンガーレ Added people already. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made one too. I added the first manga that came to my head. I guess I can check last year’s manga March :stuck_out_tongue: I really have a terrible memory for those things.

1 Like

I caved in an joined.

2 Likes

I think I have been followed by a random Japanese person. Panic!

8 Likes

I don’t see anyone like that in your follower. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I’m following all of them, and I only add people from this thread.
(Or maybe I can just see the followers we have in common?)

This person?:

Cannot see them in your list :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Well, they have added more than 3000 people, so, it’s kinda random, I guess?
Based on the books you read, bookmeter give regular suggestions of people to follow, maybe they just add them all?

Edit: my number one suggestion is Darth Vader. What.
Screenshot%20from%202019-02-13%2020-26-56

4 Likes

That account followed me too. I think it’s just a bot or something.

Also bookmeter kept trying to suggest I should follow a person who reads a bunch of ecchi books. Why, bookmeter, why?

Now it says it has no matches for me. Sigh. Just like in real life.

8 Likes

That’s quite a surreal 自己紹介
Especially as I was just reading Momotaro this afternoon.

1 Like

I wonder if it’s a トントントン、日野の2トン.

Oh yeah, I mean I could see that they were adding bazillions of people. I didn’t feel particularly special :stuck_out_tongue: but my natural inclination is to freak out over any unexpected online interaction :wink:

Weird that you can’t see them though :thinking:

2 Likes

If it helps you freak out less, they added me too, so they’re probably just adding pretty much everyone!

Also, I wonder how those percentages on the people recommended to you are calculated, the top match for me is at 134%… which seems kind of high

7 Likes

Yeah me and ecchi guy were at 160%. : / Guess we were soulmates in another life.

10 Likes

That person followed me too, but after looking at their 読んだ本 I decided we didn’t really have much in common, so I decided not to follow them. They already have thousands of ‘friends’ so I’m guessing they’re not really interested in actual personal interaction.

2 Likes

It’s so weird that they have added so many of y’all (but not me). How is the algorithm even working…

Feeling a bit jealous? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, it must not be using the 相性 because I don’t have any 読んだ本 and that’s what that function relies on…

2 Likes

100%. Why aren’t the Japanese senpai noticing me? さむい〜

8 Likes