Kaniwani Major Update: 1.3.4!

Amenophyckxs said...
Rablusep said... Any chance we'll get something sort of like Wanikani Self-Study Plus for Kaniwani eventually (ability to add words that Wanikani doesn't have)? I really enjoy the add-on for Wanikani but it pretty much only deals with recognition and not recall (which Kaniwani normally deals with) and I really don't like Anki that much. Thanks for all of the work though, I've been steadily using Kaniwani to practice recall and the new update especially looks great since it is finally possible to deal with the really similar words.
 Since you can import your own csv files with self study plus, can't you just import files that have the meaning/kanji reversed? (I don't use that script, not sure)
 Whoa, I hadn't thought of it like that. I just tested and sure enough, this works. I also checked the settings in Tampermonkey and it is possible to disable reverse questions (it normally has both Kanji->English and English->Kanji, disabling would normally give just Kanji->English but now it is possible to have just English->Kanji). It just requires a bit of backwards thinking when inputting words. Thanks, though, this is a solution and now my suggestion isn't really needed!