Reading (final!) Vol. 5・不可解なぼくのすべてを・FukaBoku ♀♂ (Beginner Book Club)

Week 1

Omgeeeeee here we go!

The most important rule of the book club is not to hesitate to post any questions you have, however small or however many. It’s not a book club without discussion :slight_smile:

Please also set this thread to ‘watching’ to receive notifications when I post the weekly threads :+1:

11 Likes

Week 2

Alright, wrapping up the first chapter. There’s a bit of a step up in terms of page count this week - がんばって! :triumph:

4 Likes

Week 3

First whole chapter in a week! It’s only a few pages more than last week though :triumph:

3 Likes

Week 4

Not quite so many pages this week, even though we’re tackling another whole chapter :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Week 5

Shortest chapter!

2 Likes

Week 6

Penultimate chapter! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Week 7

Last. Week.

:open_mouth:

4 Likes

I just wanted to say that if the off-shot club will happen, I can do the weekly posts. :wave:
I was thinking about one thread per volume and the same vocab sheet, similarly to シメジシミュレーション.

7 Likes

Continue?

Thank you! I think the one thread per volume thing usually seems to work pretty well :blush: even if it starts out a little busier the later chapters usually get more sedate so if just feels silly posting a whole new thread.

Who’s interested? I always prefer comitting to a series when I know it has an end-point in sight, and this one is a very conservative five volumes!

• I’d like to continue reading volume 2 with the club
  • I’m going to read volume 2 in my own time
  • I’m not planning to keep going with this series

0 voters

2 Likes

Since there seems to be enough interest, I made the volume 2 thread:

不可解なぼくのすべてを・FukaBoku Vol. 2 ♀♂

8 Likes

Aaand we already have a schedule, since 100% of people are ready to start anytime.
@radish8, could you add the volume 2 link to the main post?

5 Likes

I liked your comment and then totally forgot to do it I AM SO SORRY

I’ve added it in just in time for the final week :see_no_evil: let me know if you’re planning to continue!

3 Likes

So we’ll start volume 3 on the 29th right?

Yes, and

yes, I’ll do the next volume too. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Nice! I will add the thread in once it’s ready :+1:

1 Like

Volume 5 just popped up for preorder on bookwalker!

5 Likes

Just want to let people following the offshoot clubs know that the Beginner Book Club is now voting on our next pick, in case you’re interested: vote now!

3 Likes

Volume 3 thread is up!
@Radish8

6 Likes

The volumes 1-4 are currently on sale on bookwalker: 不可解なぼくのすべてを 4 - マンガ(漫画) 粉山カタ(MeDu COMICS):電子書籍試し読み無料 - BOOK☆WALKER -

6 Likes

… because volume 5 is out! Weeeee!
(I’m probably going to follow the club schedule though)

3 Likes