Added myself to the list, let’s go gang :smiley:

3 Likes

Heck yeah! Welcome!

Hi, the invite link is invalid :frowning:

Oh no, let me update it!!

1 Like

the new link works, thank you!

1 Like

@Eddiiz I see we’re going for N1, and you seem to have a similar timeline to me! Will you join the discord server?

@Saida oh cool! Sure, I’ll join the server!

1 Like

Due to covid, the only place I can take the JLPT exam has cancelled it for July and December this weekend, so I want to try to take it in 2022. Can I still join, or that too far away? I just really like the idea of this haha.

3 Likes

As far as I’m concerned, yes! I know I slacked on my studies in 2020, because I wouldn’t be able to take the test. If this helps you keep motivated, that would be great!

Passed N4
Not sure where or how to start studying for N3.
I bought a new grammar book and it is on it’s way now.

2 Likes

That’s awesome, congrats! I took the N3 two Decembers ago, and I used the shin kanzen master books. They were super helpful. But I think the hardest parts of the test for me was grammar and listening comprehension. So maybe spend extra time on those. But I just worked my way through the grammar book trying to do all the sections, and that seemed to prepare me. I also made sure to review them. I took a couple practice exams beforehand too and that helped a lot

1 Like

How is everyone doing? I just came up with my full plans for how I’m going about study this year leading up to December N2. Lots of work ahead, but I’m feeling motivated!

Anyone looking for an N3 partner? I’ll try to join the discord later today but my memory is kinda garbage

Hey! Doing pretty good thank you. Welcome to the group! What study materials are you using? I’m also studying for the N2 and using shin kanzen master books

Hey!! Thanks for joining! I think there are a few others studying for the N3. Would love to see you on the discord. We have been posting weekly accountability tracking for our goals. Hope it’s helpful for keeping you on track :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! That’s good to hear. I’ll try to post my weekly goals in the discord probably tonight then. I hope it helps as well :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.