JLPT 2022 thread(Results out now!)

Yes, I remember talking with my organizers back in my country and they said the certificates come via post from Japan.

2 Likes

I remember getting this one when I took the old N4 in America! Now that’s what I call frame-able!
Now, in Japan at least, they’re all like…plastic-y paper postcards that you peel open. A lot like my water bill, actually. :sweat_smile: Hardly something I would like to frame. It’s also really hard to keep track of because it’s so small and looks like something to throw away. >>

Edit: Like this!

5 Likes

A pass is a pass.

23 Likes

Ok, that escalated quickly :flushed:

14 Likes

What happened to this ↓ ? :flushed:

I thought we had all made peace with failing :sob:
With everyone being so motivated I might actually have to do some studying :confounded:

7 Likes

Oh speaking of which: I guess I’m looking for some study buddies to hold myself accountable :innocent:

5 Likes

We have the 勉強しましょう thread and maybe it’s not closed yet.

2 Likes

holiiii

Also sent out my application yesterday so I should be around in July for sure :grin:

5 Likes

Went from failing the N3 by 1 point back in July, to failing the N2 by 10 points in December. On track to fail the N1 by 15 points next July!

Nah but seriously, planning to retake the N2 in July, feeling pretty good about it. Knew it was kind of a long shot to go from failing N3 (even by a hair) to passing N2 in six months, but knew the pressure would make me study harder, which it totally did. But once I pass N2 I can get a better visa so I’m actually trying to do it right this time.

9 Likes

Yupp, but you can also apply for a more official certificate on the JEES website for 1000 yen. That is A4 sized, but still not the same as the ones you get in other countries.

3 Likes

Sent out my application for N2 yesterday too :smiling_face:

I wrote that just as I am sitting in my N2 Listening prep course :joy:
I’m highly motivated lmao

I’m working through youtube videos rather than books (…I bought some textbooks but I find I never open them :upside_down_face: ) but they’re N1 so hey! I can be a study buddy!

1 Like