Jlpt 2018! (Results are now online!)

I just realized that where I live it’s 8 pm on the 22nd. :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

It’s 1am on the 23rd for me xD

1 Like

I’ll post a list of availability times in the original post. I hope I didn’t mess it up :wink:

Sydney 2019-01-23 12pm
Tokyo 2019-01-23 10am
Shanghai 2019-01-23 9am
New Delhi 2019-01-23 6:30am
Berlin 2019-01-23 2am
London 2019-01-23 1am
EST 2019-01-22 8pm
PST 2019-01-22 5pm

9 Likes

I’m lucky I’m in Australia. It’s midday on the 23rd for me at least.

1 Like

AEST is two hours ahead, not three. So it’s 12pm, not 1.

1 Like

Thanks,damn it, then the tool I was using was not reliable, I’ll check the others once more too.

1 Like

Oh great, I get my score even earlier than I thought(technically)… how pleasant…heh.

1 Like

It is funny that throughout the result waiting period, I felt confident in passing but when the result day reaches near I am filled with doubts. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Kind of a same feeling here. Everybody also keeps saying I definitely passed, and post exam assessment indicates I did. But I still can’t actually say for sure, so it is getting on my nerves

2 Likes

I‘m leaning towards having passed but I would not be surprised if I failed because of listening.

The wait until here has been so long and I didn’t really mind but now that it ia so close around the corner I finally want to know the result. The wait until Wesnesday will be as long as the wait from the test until now :grinning:

5 Likes

I want to take the N3 in December this year. My greatest weakness is definitely kanji, so I’m finally going to bite the bullet and get a one year subscription in a couple of days.

I’m fortunate enough to be married and live in Japan, so my husband and I mostly speak Japanese and I use it in my daily life… but the Japanese way of studying kanji just doesn’t stick for me. orz

7 Likes

Good luck. I think its grwat to have kanji everywhere around you it will make things easier

2 Likes

Less than 24 hours :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Came here to post that too.
I’m not prepared to officially fail yet.

Though every so often I get a hopefully little voice that says “but what if you actually didn’t fail on listening?”

Your display picture is basically my face right now and for the next 23 and a half hours.

8 Likes

For people in Japan, I’m assuming it’s less than 14 hours now. Usually it’s available at midnight, though often the site goes down for the first hour or so.

5 Likes

Whatever the results may be, I’m hyped!

1 Like

Oh really? I thought that they will keep with the said schedule aka post at 10am, instead of midnight.
I don’t understand why they don’t solve the site going down thing. If it’s an annual thing, it can’t possibly still surprise them… This used to happen to the website of the company I work for, but the following year they just expected triple the amount of people, made some changes and plenty of tests and fixed the website.

The Japanese results website doesn’t say anything about 10:00AM. It just says that the results will be available on the 23rd. That’s how my experience has been in the past.

1 Like

https://www.jlpt.jp/sp/topics/201901101547098966.html
As far as I can see, it acually does say.
午前10時から
But id be happy if they were to post them earlier. The waiting is killing me…

And it says 海外で受験した方 before that.

That’s not the site where people who took the test in Japan will see their results. It’s just the Japanese version of the main site.

This one is where results are actually accessed.