Jlpt 2018! (Results are now online!)

Same

1 Like

Pretty sure I got my result about midday (Japan time) last year. Which is not to say I won’t be refreshing my browser like a maniac at 0:00:01 tomorrow morning for this time, because I will.
(/ω\)

2 Likes

SOAS claims the results will be available from 10am so I guess no need for frantic midnight refreshing.

I’m almost certain I’ve failed (I simply didn’t study the N4 grammar!) but I think I’ll still be disappointed to see it

1 Like

Screenshot_1
So that’s 3am in Belgium :sob:

2 Likes

Ohh I missed that japan time bit D:

My reading comprehension is just terrible

(So that’s 1am for me!!! up all night midnight refreshing it is!)

2 Likes

This will count down each time you load the image (I use magic to make sure it doesn’t get cached 389994543690416128). There is also this script to make it update every second.

3 Likes

Yeah, and if I remember correctly, last December the website couldn’t show the results even a few hours after the deadline (maybe server overload ?), so I won’t try to fight sleep.

1 Like

But if you took it in Japan, it’s midnight, right? @Leebo, you would know, help?

(I’m just guessing based on December’s results)

The Japanese website just says that it’s available Wednesday 8/22. So it could be midnight. Though, as was noted, the site becomes unusable as soon as it’s possible to get the results, so I’ll probably wait til the morning no matter what.

1 Like

Okay, thanks! It’s 9am here so I’ve got nothing better to do but refresh until it comes up anyway…

Is it ok if I move this thread to #japanese-language? It doesn’t really belong in #Campfire

No objection in an hour, so I did it

1 Like

If I was in Australia it would be an ideal 11am, but I happen to be visiting the UK so instead I have to either stay up or wait til tomorrow :unamused:

Knock me down with a feather… I passed!!! Only just, but I passed! N5!!! Yipeee!
You can see where I did well - thanks to WK!!

22 Likes

PASSED AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

26 Likes

Well, that’s finally out of the way.

Back to preparing for N1. Would have liked a better Language Knowledge score, but oh well.

33 Likes

@Leebo Impressive scores mate. What books and supplementary materials did you see while preparing for N2?

Hard to recount all of them at this point, but I narrowly failed N1 two times last year before just deciding to cross this off my list this year. So… I had mostly been preparing for N1 before.

But for some specifics, I guess, Nihongonomori and just a lot of reading books, watching TV.

2 Likes

Congrats to everyone who passed!
Lucky%20star%20cheering

9 Likes

Congratulations guys! :durtle_yellow_rodent:

4 Likes

I’m also in Europe but at least we should know tomorrow morning :slight_smile:
For a short while I got my hopes up that I had misinterpreted the “10 am Japan Time” and the results were already available but it is less than a day away now, then we’ll know.

Congratulations to everyone who passed! :champagne::tada:

4 Likes