Japanisation Classroom new thread!

I just died! :smiley: I mean levelled up to Death levels.

2 Likes

well, congrats for your death !! hopefully we’ll all die soon and follow you =)

Now I have a two-digit level! Feels so good. Thanks to this thread for keeping me motivated and pushing myself to the limits.

1 Like

i don’t know if i can congratulate you, because you’ll die next lvl and i don’t want you to die ='(

死にたくない
死にたくない
死にたくない
死にたくない
。。。=(

yay, level 13!

Apprentice

Guru

Master

Enlightened

Burned

Average Level-up:14 days, 16 hours

63 lessons waiting

the only hellish part for level 12 was wating for about 2 days for the last Kanji I needed to come up in review so I could move on to the next level. Even so, I used that time to “make room” in my apprentice stack for the material so it wasn’t all lost time.

the good part is I burned my first items!

Hoooo ! congrats for your first burn =) keep it up !!

i can’t wait for my first burn !
sadly i think i’ll slow down a bit, i have trouble to keep up with the review now ^^

COME BACK I MISS YOU

don’t know what happened, probably a bug…

@Prozar Sorry - I tried to add my info at the bottom of the spreadsheet but didn’t add the average number of unlocks in case you wanted to move me up somewhere else ^^

The number of unlocks I already coded with the blocks I used when I entered my data…hopefully I didn’t make more work for you :confused:

But this was a really great idea so thanks very much. I’m usually a lurker on forums but I’ve been flagging lately and needed some support so thanks!

don’t worry, i’ll move you where you need to be today !
i don’t update this spreadsheet enough lately !!

and welcome here =)

don’t hesitate to say hello on the discord if you feel like it :smiley: (have to admit i don’t post here a lot since the discord exist ^^)

Somehow I missed this thread (although I was on the old one and still on the google sheets).

Is this website: http://s57.web-servers.com.au/~wkclass/ related to this or is that more for everyone?

Anyway. Slowing down is ok, but don’t ever stop! :smiley: we’re all in this together~

1 Like

yup, the site is made by yoroshi for the class =)

glad you found the thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

… and now level 14

Apprentice
Guru
Master
Enlightened
Burned

Average Level-up:14 days, 16 hours

73 lessons waiting

this this level up felt pretty good.

I am new to WK but I have been studying Japanese for some time. Getting through all the contect to reach stuff I don’t know yet can be really frustrating because I feel like I’m not learning anything new and just wasting time I could be learning something. It’s great doing reviews, but I wish there could be some entrance test!

sadly there isn’t :x you have to deal with all the low lvl. there is a bunch of people who were in your case on the forum and a lot of them say it was worth it even if they took a long time to reach a lvl with content they didn’t know.
hard to judge from my perspective since i started wk when i started learning japanese pretty much ^^ but i think it’s a really great tool so i think it can be worth for you to keep with it till you actually learn new kanji/vocab.

the only thing is that it can boring to review “easy stuff” but you need to review as soon as you can if you want to get out of the “easy level” faster.
You can check the list of vocab/kanji for lvl, maybe that can give you an idea of which lvl you need to reach to begin learning new things =)

Ms. ProzarPicus, the level rusher ;D

you mean, the guy stuck at lvl 20 ? ^^
i didn’t do any lessons for a week already xD^

i just mean, if he have some japanese knowledge already and want to reach this lvl in wk asap to learn new things, he’ll have to rush a bit even if it’s boring for him.^^

Didn’t do any lesson for a week too ! Hahaha, Just cleaning my apprentice pile and refreshing my mind :smile:

1 Like

Yeah >< Getting through stuff and then sometimes I’ll mispell stuff because I’m going a thousand miles a second and then get pushed down a level or I put the verb meaning without ‘to ~’ and I get marked down. I put down my own synonym but it’s like gah! now I have to wait longer! hahah. But I definitely agree, this will really help me and is why I’m doing my best to be diligent and push through the levels!