37apprentice
422 guru
629 enlightened

accuracy :

reading 95.67%
meaning 97.33%
total 96.56 %

Congratz!!

@Glias Oh, cool - we are the same level and joined almost at the same time - let’s see who reaches level 37 first! And keep up the good job!

Level up to 14 this morning !

So far so good.

1 Like

@Glias ようし、 私は三十六級の部首が100%です。漢字が75%です。グリアスさんはどうですか。とにかく、これからも頑張ってください!だって、三十七級が待っていますよ。

Level 7!

Average Level-up:8 days, 10 hours
Start Date:2017-02-01 (50 days ago)
52 Lessons

138 Apprentice
437 Guru
356 Master

4 Likes

@phurry Ho ! a Nico gif =) i instantly like you.

Btw everybody, you don’t really need to share all your stats every lvl up, i check your profile anyway when i update the spreadsheet ^^
But feel free to share it if you want everybody to know, i just say that to make sure you dont do it for me for the update. :dango:
(but sharing it that way can be a good idea, especially the average lvl up speed, so we can compare directly our pace with other’s.)

Keep up the good work everyone.

I had to include my name close to the bottom of the list because the spreadsheet said any rows higher than where I placed it where “protected cells” or something like that, so I guess someone else will have to put me in my right place. :rolling_eyes:

よろしく!

1 Like

I’ll arrange that just after eating :dango:

Welcome in the class :smiley: :crabigator:

@Glias @mks ようし、 私は三十六級の部首が100%です。漢字が75%です。グリアスさん、mksさん、三十七級へ行きましょう!

2 Likes

Had to add my info at the bottom of the list, and some of the formulas are returning errors, despite me entering as displayed above.

Edit: Fixed my formula error. Overlooked stuffs. :grimacing:

Forget to edit the text when we change the docs with protected cells, i’ll take care of that and move your name in the right place right away.

Welcome to you : ) :crabigator:

1 Like

@Leebo When I saw this

it was like

リーボさん、頑張ってください。

@mksさんも、 @Gliasさんも頑張ってください。
そして、mksさん、37段おめでとうございます!

Yeah, your post snuck in between. It wasn’t directed at you.

I know, I was talking about our levels :slight_smile: Just a little more and you’ll be level 37, so I really shouldn’t relax :sweat_smile:

just hit lvl 15, i thought it take me forever but it seems like it was completely in my average lvl time :dango:
still need to work more on grammar but so far, wk still going to a good pace.

1 Like

おめでとうございます!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m planning on getting there in roughly the minimum time :slight_smile:

Level 8!

Average Level-up:8 days, 10 hours
Start Date:2017-02-01 (58 days ago)
95 Lessons

131 Apprentice
474 Guru
367 Master
69 Enlightened

(First Enlightened since my last level!)

Congrats! next step, finally burning some turtle !