Japanese Sentence a Day Challenge

They’re ok, but よくない is usually when something is bad, like a business, when something is a bad habit or bad for you, like smoking, or maybe when replying to てもいい? questions.

For food, you’d probably prefer to use おいしい and うまい/まずい, imo.

I did see some examples with よくない, but they specified with 味.

3 Likes

I see, so some words have preferred adjectives for them. I’ll keep that in mind since おいしい does make more sense than よくない. Thanks!

3 Likes

You can also go for うまい if you want to sound more masculine :slight_smile:
Ah, wait, Kazz already covered that. My bad!

3 Likes

公共の駅に10代な暴動があって、俺はハイパー国に君のために戦って破る

我々が町緑保存社会です
神様がドナルドダックとボードビルと種類をお守りください
我々がデスペレイト・ダン鑑賞社会です
神様が苺ジャムと別々の種類をお守りください

乱用から昔の慣習を守ります
君と僕のために新しい慣習を守ります
私は以上に何増しをすることができますか?

久しぶりに文法を復習してるので、練習として何かを書こう

【〜はじめ】

1。私は今まで、日本をはじめ多くの国に行ったことがあります。
2。小豆をはじめ、どの豆でも好きじゃない
3。隣にいた人をはじめ、一人一人廊下に立っていた人たちの名前が呼ばれて、面接室に入っていった。

1 Like

私は今まで、「をはじめ」という文法を聞いたことがないんですが、面白いですね。N3の文法はまだ勉強していません。

1 Like

私は。。。大きいばかだ。。。:c

1 Like

それ言うなら、大馬鹿(おおばか)だな

今朝はまた面接だった。

今度はいける気がするぞ! ありとあらゆる神(信じてないけど)に祈りを捧げて待つ。

3 Likes

言わせてもらうぜ…

さらばだ、無職人生よ :sunglasses:

だいぶ時間がかかったけどな。もう二度とこの経験はしたくない :melting_face:

3 Likes

おはようございます。
今日はかんじの試験を姉じめっています。
よろしくおねがいします。

translation

Good morning.
Today I will begin kanji testing.
Please be nice to me :pleading_face:

1 Like

I don’t know how you did that, but it should be 始めます. (Talking about the kanji, though probably the conjugation too.) :slight_smile:

:woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: 姉 > 始
asdfghjkl bringing kanji out of my head I always do this. I remember only one little bit of it and mix them all up. I’ve been using LEXILOGOS to help with typing and finding the right kanji in a sea of ones I don’t know yet also isn’t so great.

1 Like

Ah, you should install a Japanese keyboard, so that you write the sentence in Japanese, and it gives you the kanji. I know it might not help the kind of studying you want to do, but that’s how most people write.

It turns はじめます into 始めます.

1 Like

If you really want a Kanji by radicals, you can always use Jisho, which also has handwriting recognition too.

Otherwise, IME for Windows and Android (and definitely iOS) should have handwriting recognition too.

気にしないで。みんなと一緒に頑張りましょうね。

2 Likes

Ah, I don’t know which keyboard I’m using on Android, but I don’t think it has handwriting.

I think it depends on the manufacturer, like Samsung and some other brands. It might be a distinctly another layout for handwriting.

I installed Google Keyboard for Android Play Store, so it becomes manufacturer-neutral.

「コピーできるなら、いいな~」と私が思いました。何を読みますは、もっと利益ですか?一歩一歩手段は、どこで勉強はいいですか? [1]

話し合いだけは限らない。演説や作文を考えあわせます。

私の居場所、いつも暑いね。日本にだれか暑さの原因で死亡しましたは、考えないです。

1. To have just enough grammar and vocabularies to express myself barehandedly, how should I study structurally step-by-step? ↩︎

2 Likes

よし、日本語能力試験までには三日間が残りましたね。みんな一緒に頑張りましょうですから。

1 Like