Japanese Sentence a Day Challenge

そうですか。いかにも大変そうなことですね。ワニカニのフォーラムで友達をたくさん出来るので、他のスレ(特にPOLLのスレ)を見みましょうか。

ところで、遅い「ようこそ」を表したいです。:smiley:

2 Likes

なるほど、アメリカの感謝祭。かっこいい!今日, フォーミュラー1グランプリを見た。面白くてとても好きですよ。明日、仕事があります。

I see, American Thanksgiving. Cool! I watched the Formula 1 Grand Prix today. It’s interesting and I like it very much. I have work tomorrow.

2 Likes

日本で暮らしている皆さん、明日の勤労感謝の日はどう過ごすんですか?

For those of you living in Japan, how are you spending tomorrow’s holiday?

大学(だいがく)で、ルームメイトはフォーミュラ1が大好(だいす)きでした。

In college, my roommate loved Formula 1.

1 Like

F1はまだあまり観たことがないが、オンラインで他のスポーツのために僕がフォローする数人の記者が今年F1と興味を持ってきてよく論じます。面白いらしいです。

1 Like

something i wrote for my online course answering 何時外国語をべんきょうしましたか :speech_balloon:

小学校の時、スペイン語をべんきょうしました。発音やたんごはかんたんでした。高校の時、スペイン語をできました。フランス語もべんきょうしました。フランス語はぶんぽうがすごくむずかしいです。べんきょうするのがだいきらいです。それから大学の時、日本語をべんきょうしました。今もべんきょうします。漢字をかくのがとてもおもしろいです。日本語は一番です!

In primary school, I studied Spanish. The pronounciation and the vocabulary was simple. In high school, I continued Spanish. I also studied French. French grammar is very hard. I hated studying. Then, in university, I studied Japanese. I still study it. Writing kanji is very interesting. Japanese is the best!

1 Like

俺は信ずられない高い特注ヘリコプターを買うことに嵌まり込んでるんだ
達意の短い間に、俺はヘリコプター売り手へ行って、「どうあっても、俺にこれ以上ヘリコプターを売るなよぜ」と言った
30分後、俺はニセ口ひげであそこにだった、「おはよ、俺はIdeograph、お前が会うことがない男。ダイヤだらけ10000台ヘリコプターをください」といった。

1 Like

寒い風があってもいいから海岸に海を見てみたい。

I want to go to the shore to see the ocean even if there are cold winds.

2 Likes

お誕生日おめでとうございます!今日は愛する人となんでも面白いものするにおすすめします。 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy birthday. I recommend that you spend some times with your loved ones doing some fun things.

3 Likes

そうですね。今年の選手権試合がとても激しくてとても痛快ですよ。KickSixxさんがどんなスポーツが好きですか。

Yes, it is. It’s that this year’s championship bout is very fierce and thrilling. KickSixx, what kind of sports do you like?

いいね!最近だけ、僕はのがとても面白くならました。

Nice! Only recently, I became very interested in it.

3 Likes

ちょうど今、俺はベッドの外に届くために1つ十代暴動が必要だよ

彼氏と私は夜にロマンティックなデートを行く!

2 Likes

オクラホマの一番の番組が生き返った。今日本当に変な表の漢字を見付けた。皆さん「」にこんにちはと言ってください。なにそれ?漢字というよりはベイブレードのようだ。

The best show in Oklahoma is back in business. Today, I’ve met truly a weird-looking kanji. Everyone say hello to 互. What even is that. I’d say it’s more of a Beyblade, rather than a kanji.

1 Like

今日(きょう)私達(わたしたち)はカムピングをします。

Today, we are camping.

2 Likes

今日、この“thread“を見つけた。今まで74ポーズトを読みました、面白かった、けで「良いなアイディアですか」と分かりません。

1 Like

昨日の勤労感謝の日は最高すぎだったなぁ
せっかくの休みだったので、着物での登山に挑戦してみようと思った。しかし、今回はいつものようにちゃんとした着付けじゃなくて、この間着物友がインスターにアップしたパーカーと着物とブーツの和洋折衷コーデを真似して、なかなかいい組み合わせができたんじゃないかと思った :relaxed:

今回は下から続く1425段の石段を含めた鳳来寺山コースで、時にはキツかったが、最後の石段を登ったら喜びと達成感に圧倒された。御朱印を手に入れるのにこんなに苦労したことはなかったw
頂上にあった茶屋で買った五平餅が最高のご褒美だった :hearts:

Yesterday was Labour Thanksgiving Day here in Japan and it was beyond amazing.
Since it was a vacation day, I decided to try mountain climbing in kimono for the first time. It wasn’t the “proper” kitsuke that I usually do, but rather, I copied my Japanese friend who posted a photo of herself wearing a kimono with a hoodie and combat boots on instagram a while back. It ended up being a really cool outfit.

The course I did yesterday was the Hourai Temple mountain course and it included 1,425 stone steps. It was super difficult, but when I climbed that final step I was overwhelmed by happiness and a sense of accomplishment. I had never worked so hard for a goshuin seal before lol.
The gohei-mochi I bought from the shop at the top of the mountain was the best reward.

1 Like

それだからDavid Bowieの(うた)()きたい

1 Like

久しぶりです!

If it is a proper usage in older Japanese, I’m not familiar with it, and I definitely would have changed it to いる if my six in the morning self had the time and energy to re-read and revise my posts. :joy: If it is correct, that would have been entirely accidental.

Yes, you’re totally right on not seeing 選択 used in such contexts. I guess I went with the first form of “choice” that sprang to mind without considering proper usage. Thanks for reminding me!

I believe you’re right and that I should have gone with 8人の生徒. :thinking: I see things like “女子生徒10人” in things like article headlines, but those are notorious for doing things in a particular way in order to get across a lot of info in one line.

Doing some looking around on の, I did end up reading a random stack exchange post on why you’d say 相手の日本人 and not 日本人の相手 when OP was referrring to their Japanese speaking partner.

しばらく前の始めたクラス以外、日本語のクラスは一度も受講していません。

The classes that started a while ago are the first Japanese classes I’ve ever attended.

僕もそう思うからこそ悩んでいます。今の授業は話せるチャンスはすくないから、iTalkyについて考えていました。 iTalkyを使ってみたいけど、金のなる木はないんですよね。

It’s exactly because I also think so that I’ve been worrying. It’s because there are few chances to speak my current class that I’ve been thinking about iTalky. I want to try using iTalky, but money doesn’t grow on trees.

独り言はいいアイディアと思います。僕は、読み上げることもたくさんやっていたけど、話せるためにそんなに役に立たない感じがします。独り言がもっとやればよかったんです。

I think talking to yourself is a good idea. I also did a lot of reading out loud, but I don’t feel like it was useful for being able to speak. I wish I would have talked to myself more.

ちょっと羨ましいですww本当に楽しそう!五平餅を聞いたことがないけど、ネットで調べたからには食べなくてはならない!:heart_eyes:

I’m a little jealous, haha. I hadn’t hear of gohei mochi before, but now that I’ve looked it up online, I must it eat!

はじめまして!「スレッド」を使ってもいいんです。^ー^

Nice to meet you! You can also use the word スレッド.

どういう意味ですか?hiukanさんは何を書いていいかと分かりませんか?それなら、質問があります!huikanさんの一日はどうでしたか?

What do you mean? You can’t think of anything to write? In that case, I have a question! How was your day, huikan-san?

4 Likes

野球やフットボールやバスケを観ます。フットボールとバスケはプロより大学を多く観ます。

1 Like

毎日、俺はガチョウ共謀を戦わせられる。彼らが俺の会話を盗聴してメールを読む。それでも、俺の闘志を壊れらない。いつか、俺は奴らをばらす。

2 Likes