第四課の文法:

9)動詞 ない ず(に)

1.晩ご飯を食べずに、彼は寝てきました。

2.宿題をせずに、授業に行きます。

3.辞書に見ずに、この文を分かりました。

1 Like

今日は短い昔話を書いました。「王の黄色な花」と言いました。
読みましょうか。:wink:

昔々、王がいました。王は本当に気難しいけれども、花が好きでした。一番好きな花の色は黄色でした。有る日、王はいい考えがあって、全部の召し使いと使用人を集めました。
「聞いて、聞いてよ!きれいで、黄色な花を持ってくる人は、たくさんお金が貰えます。」と言いました。最年少の女の召し使い(サラちゃんと言う)は名乗り出て、「王さま、私はしますよ!」と言いました。
何日もサラちゃんはきれいで、黄色な花を探していました。やっと、六日の朝に花を見つけて、王宮に戻りました。「王さま、花を持ってきました。」と言いました。しかし、王は怒って、「あほな女!去れ!」と言いました。
サラちゃんは泣いて、花を落としました。実は、花が青色でした。サラちゃんは色覚異常でした。

Today, I wrote a short folktale. It’s called “The King’s Yellow Flower”.
Want to read it? :wink:

A long, long time ago there was a king. The king was really moody, however he liked flowers. His favorite color of flowers was yellow. One day, the king had a great idea and gathered all his servants and maids.
“Hear ye, hear ye! Who brings me the prettiest, yellow flower will receive riches!” he said. The youngest maid (let’s call her Sara) came forward and said “Oh king! I will do it!”.
For several days Sara searched for the prettiest yellow flower. Finally, on the morning of the sixth day, she found it and returned to the palace. “Oh king! I brought the flower” she said. However, the king grew angry and said “Foolish woman! Leave!”.
Sara wept and dropped the flower. The truth is, the flower was blue. Sara was color blind.

2 Likes

私は週末で休むことがあるから今日文を3つ書きます。「とびら」の第一章で説明してあるように文法のレッソンを使います。その本を読むとか、文プロを使うとかしてたくさん学んでいます。

I’ll write three sentences today since I occasionally take the weekend off. I’ll use grammar lessons as explained in the first chapter of Tobira. From doing things like reading that book and using Bunpro, I’m learning a lot.

1 Like

I meant to edit my post but I accidentally deleted it.
昨日、仕事で雛鳥を見つけました。巣はより安全な場所に移されました。でも、巣を移してはいけないと思いました。

2 Likes

Sorry I’m replying super late but if you’re still interested, this is the thing I was referencing:

That’s probably the simplest, yes, I was just trying to think of a way to include this grammar pattern.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Anywhoo…

今日の文は:
店でこのマッグを壊しちゃったので、店員に買わせられました。

第四課の文法:

10){そう/こう/ああ} いう 名詞

1.あの人は授業に一番頭がいいですよ。そいうことはかっこいいですね。

2.律子:見て、見て。この鞄は大好き!
美里:えっ!こいう物は高値だよ。

3.桜:あたしは太いですか。
山田:そいう質問が答えない。

I’m asking a friend because I find it hard to believe that I can’t find a way to translate what you wanted to say originally into Japanese. It feels quite simple to say in English.

Thanks for posting the grammar point. I rarely see that sort of usage without the accompanying 少なくとも and ぐらい. I’m not even sure if I see it as a ‘grammar point’ with a special meaning if は is the only thing there: I just treat it as the number/amount getting special emphasis and think about it from there.

Anyway, I’ll see if my friend gets back to me. This is a bit of a head-scratcher. I’m currently leaning towards using 持てたい alone, but I’m not sure if that works.

2 Likes

母はランプのキッシュを作りました。ランプはアパラチアの名物の玉ねぎです。

3 Likes

5月4日なので、スターウォーズ記念日です!私と姉妹はアニューホープを見ています。今夜は別のスターウォーズ映画を見ます。

最近ランプについての対談を見ました。それのようじゃないと思うが私が一回食べたことがある「pokeweed」という植物をそれが(ねん)()しました。

I recently saw some conversations about ramp. I don’t think they’re similar, but it did remind me of a vegetable I once ate called “pokeweed”.

母が「週末に暇があると知ってるので、家に来てくれないはずがないよ」て言いました。しかし週末でなるべく休みたいので、里に旅行したくないです。これを言えば母が怒られました。

私はこの本を買った。

4 Likes

休日が終わった😔 楽しかった

1 Like

第四課の文法:

11)と言える{だろう/でしょう}

1.日本に富士山は一番高い山と言えるだろう。

2.日本から武道がたくさんと言えるでしょう。

3.寒い気候に植物はなかなか生えないと言えるでしょう。

一昨日は、すごく長い昔話を書いたけど、昨日は「今日の文」を忘れちゃった…:sweat_smile:
ごめんね!

3 Likes

@janecito He was a little unsure at first, but eventually he said 一回は持ちたい instead of「一回は持てるように…したいです」 might be the most natural way to say it. It made more sense to say that you wanted to do it at least once than that you wanted to gain that ability once.

1 Like

おばあちゃんがこんな女らしくないものをやめるように言いました。