Japanese Sentence a Day Challenge

やったことはありますよ。
パラゴンがなくなった時、色んなMOBAをやってみました。
でもなんか違うなぁって思ってしまいますね。

1 Like

パラゴンのグラフィックにすごく感心されても、カードのシステム好きじゃなかったぞ。でも、パラゴンのなくなるのは悲しいだった。

Predecessorっていうゲームはパラゴンのモデルとかを使って、パラゴンを作り直してますよ。でもそのカードシステムじゃなくてLoLみたいなシステムがあります。アルファを参加ができて、めっちゃ楽しかったですよ。

POLLスレッドで言ったようにフランス・ギャルの「ババカー」がよく頭の中に引っ掛かる。

「宇宙人が来る!逃げろ!」って注意を叫んだ。しかし「逃げろ」の「ろ」がちゃんと発音できなかって、決意が足りなかったみたいで皆様が死んでしまいました。

1 Like

今日の話題はこたつです~

Would people like me to link the prompts when they appear? I’m honestly bad at spotting them like how on earth do I have regular status when I usually miss them?, but I can link them for when people would like a suggested topic.

• Yes
  • No (I will post in them on my own, if I want)
  • No (I am not interested in prompts)
  • No (other reason I will hopefully share)
0 voters
1 Like

今日は少しビックリした。俺と同じ町で住んでる人見つけたし、あの人も俺と同じ大学を目指してる。なんかの運命かな?

I’m a bit confused on how to say “city”. 市、街、市内、I don’t know how to use them.

市 is often written as a suffix to show that a place is a city, like Hiroshima could be the city or the prefecture, but if you add 市 onto the end, people will know which you mean. I’m not sure what the limits are between a city and a town 町, but towns can have a population of several thousand people. It will say on a map or info about the place if it is a city or something else. 市内 is literally “inside a/the city,” so I don’t think you would use it very often. Jisho.org seems to suggest it’s useful for talking about infrastructure or local calls. Also, 都会 is in the late teen levels and it means city or metropolis. Depending on what your city/town calls itself, I would go with either 市、町、or 都会.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

スタークラフトをまえからしてきて、上手があそびません。

点けることができない自転車の懐中電灯を解体して、組み立てたあとで、電灯は独りでに直った。

After dissasembling and assembling the bicycle torch which wasn’t able to turn on, it got fixed by itself.

1 Like

私は母で編んだビーニーを被っている。

今日お天気がいいかどうかしらない。

I’m kind of assuming that I can also use plain, true Japanese adjectives before a か / かどうか for embedded questions instead of an informal verb, but I don’t quite 100% remember so please tell me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

きのう霜に降られた街路で帰らなければなかって、すごくこわいだった。

昨日は新しいフレース「花より団子」というを習いました。

「いいかどうか」というのはOKですよ :ok_hand:

ググったら分かります!:slight_smile:

1 Like

最近ちょっと落ち込んで、でも毎日漢字を勉強して頑張ろうとしている。

1 Like

今日、私は最後試験が完成でした! 今、レラックスできます :grin:

「せんと物がありますか」言った。。。
「洗濯ものがありますか」言ったい。
タオルが欲しかった。。。

That gas station has such kind and understanding people. He understood that I was asking for a washcloth to borrow for the inside of the windshield.

3 Likes

400ルーブルで隣の店で眼鏡を直ってもらった。

1 Like