Japanese Sentence a Day Challenge

My first ever Japanese sentence.
毎日日本ごの本をよむ。

Everyday, I read a Japanese book.

They’re little graders, but I’m trying to get into good study habits!

5 Likes

おめでとう!

Nice! Your first sentence looks great! I don’t see any errors :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! It was a very basic sentence but it’s nice to know I’m off to a good start. Thank you for the feedback! Also, I love your name. I just finished watching JoJo pretty recently. It’s amazing!

1 Like

Ah, thank you so much! And it’s no problem on the feedback. There are several other regulars who more frequently offer some as well. :slight_smile:

If you want to talk JoJo please join me/us! There’s a book club for Part 1 and I run a JoJo thread.

2 Likes

oh I would love that! Do you mind posting the links?

1 Like

Sure, here’s the book club and here’s my thread
:slight_smile:

1 Like

この週末にピイスメエカアを見ました。ちょ楽しかったです。

1 Like

Oh boy, as a beginner this is a very cool thread idea but I’m a little intimidated! Please correct me if I make a mistake, I want to learn :pleading_face:
あの子犬はとてもかわいいですね?

5 Likes

昨日お兄さんの弁当を作ったけど鶏肉で塩だけ足した。他のものをもう少し足すのほうがいいかな。。

1 Like

今夜、映画館で新しいバットマンの映画をもう一回見たせいで長い文を書くための時間がなくなってしまった。

2 Likes

(わたし)とお母さんは花見(はなみ)()

5 Likes

新バットマンをまだ見ていません、見たいです!見た人の、どうですか?

We all started messing up the basics, don’t worry about it :slight_smile: That’s what this thread is for, practice is inevitably gonna mean messing up left and right.

No mistakes there, by the way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ロバートパッティンソンは一番悪い吸血鬼だね。コウモリに変えるのは三年間ぐらいを掛かった…

映画はどうだったの?見たことないけど、見たいかも。

そうなんだ。実際は僕はパティンソンさんが登場した「Twilight」という映画のサーガーを見たことがないから、ロバートさんが悪い吸血鬼か分かるわけじゃない。しかし、パティンソンさんは上手な俳優だと思う。問題は、Twilightで知られていることだ。

見た方がいいよ!バットマンの映画のなかで、一番すごいと思う。暗くてもなかなか迫真だったし。パティンソンさんのバットマンは面白い人物だよ。もちろん、バットマンだけでなく、キャットウーマンもかっこよかった。もう二回新しいバットマンを見たことがある。

とにかく、君はいいアバターがあるね。 :smiley:

By the way, check かかる. It’s a little tricky with time expressions and I’m not sure をかかる is correct. So far I’ve also not found comprehensive resources on how to use it or it being used often at all :frowning: .

いいね…忘れられたらいいと思う :joy:

実は、上手な俳優なのに、トワイライトは悪い映画だった。どんな上手な俳優でもいい役にできないと思う。

そうなら見たほうがいいよね!その感じはダークナイトという三部作の一番好きな資産だ。

えっ?ガチ? :smile:

I’ve seen it used in one of the early chapters of フライングウイッチ but I think that was in reference to money… By the looks of it I definitely shouldn’t have used kanji though.

I’ve seen some resources use かかる to indicate how much time something takes too, such as this Hinative question or this page, but whether it’s applicable here, I really don’t know. I figured I’d just roll with it and if it’s weird or wrong someone would point it out :smile:

1 Like

いつも子犬(こいぬ)(わたし)のベッドの(うえ)でねる。

2 Likes

2nd day! :heart:
土曜日まで金曜日からに仕事です。

2 Likes

春休みだから宿題はないで、しなければいけないことがないからちょっと不安です~

1 Like

はじめまして。
私はこのチャレンジをはじめることにわくわくしています。
よろしく!
(Day 1)