Japanese Language Blog

Day 114
Holy crap guys I don’t know what’s happening with me! I’m kinda falling behind but not. I dunno!!

Like today I have a bunch of reviews and I was not feeling it. I think I’m going through a slump :cry:

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 115
I DID LESSONS!!! YAY! :partying_face:

It felt good to get the ball rolling again!

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 116
Did another set of lessons! My kaniwani has also been picking up speed which is good, it feels good when I get lessons there, cause I know my wanikani is going ok!

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 120
Ok so I’ve been missing for like 4 days. I had a family emergency, and I was living between the hospital and my house for those days. But everything is now fine! Just hella tired.

じゃね、
angie

3 Likes

Day 121
I’ve been working through my review and lesson pile today, it feels nice to get back into it. Not gonna lie not doing any wanikani for like 2 days felt really wrong ahhaha

じゃね、
angie

2 Likes

Day 123
こんにちは!
How are yall? Ah I’m quite enjoying my wanikani journey at the moment, like things are going a lot more smoothly than I thought it would!

じゃね、
angie

3 Likes

Day 124
Today’s been another day of crunching through reviews but also lessons! Over the last couple days I started finally doing Lvl 6 lessons, which was definitely motivating considering what a week it’s been lol.

Hoping I can kind get through this level a ok as well :))

じゃね、
angie

2 Likes

Day 126
Today was a pretty calm day, how about y’all? How have y’all been?

じゃね、
angie

2 Likes

I’ve spent the entire day so far (currently 16:30 over here) procrastinating from uni by studying japanes (and watching anime)^^;

1 Like

but technically you’re still being productive :smirk:

1 Like

Day 127
Nothing new, just a bunch of reviews!

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 144
Hey guys! It’s been a while, the last 2 - 3 weeks have been absolutely hectic. I haven’t been able to do anything for Jap but like some reviews, and even then it’s been a struggle. I’ll barely do 10 - 20 reviews. But everything is a lot calmer now thankfully and I’ll be back to my regular posts!!

So get ready for the bombardment of daily posts :))))

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 147
I open up wanikani and i have 105 reviews and I was in shock wth!

Also I was watching the Queen’s funeral, was pretty cool.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 148
I feel like I’ve started learning kanji that is a bit more relevant or more common I guess. Stuff like 「耳打ち」and 「仕方がない」。

じゃね、
angie

2 Likes

Day 150
I HIT LVL 7!!! :partying_face:

The last month has been an absolute drag hence why it has taken me forever to level up. I just checked and it took me like 65 days to level up from Lvl 6.

But this is a massive boost of confidence + motivation!!!

じゃね、
angie

2 Likes

Day 152
I’ve started to work through my pile of lessons lol there is so much :sob:

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 154
I’ve started hitting more enlightened reviews, so my lessons pile at Kaniwani has started to grow a lot more recently. It’s definitely another learning process trying to recall the kanji with only the English translation, but I really enjoy it. I find that I actually get to through the reviews quicker, cause I just have to type the kanji not the hiragana and English meaning like Wanikani.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 155
Ahhh I sometimes forget how easy it is to remember jukugo words!! I find I get them to the Guru level a lot quicker compared to other vocab words!

じゃね、
angie