Japanese Language Blog

Day 86
I have to say KaniWani is really useful! Especially since I’ve put the setting to having lessons only come after I passed the Enlightened Stage on WaniKani.

I definitely recommend it to everyone, because we tend to struggle to recall the kanji when translating from English to Japanese.

じゃね、
angie

2 Likes

Day 88
I missed another day :tired_face: I just started uni again, so I’m like all over the place, haven’t been able to do any grammar study either :frowning_face:

Hopefully by next week I’ll be able to get back into the swing of it!

今日はビジネスを勉強した。

Today I studied business.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 89
こんにちは!
Guys I just realised that I haven’t been doing any lessons for the past two weeks or so lolll. I was like why do I only have like 30 - 40 reviews a day.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 90
I love jukugo words, like they are sooo easy to remember. Like when I’m doing lessons, it is so easy to binge jukugo vocab.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 91
Guys I’m so tired…but a good tired I guess. I did so much work, I haven’t felt this productive in like agessss.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 92
私は冬をだいきらいです。

I hate winter.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 96
I missed a lot of days…it’s just been a little hectic and I’m like behind on some work which I’ll be able to catch up on tomorrow finally!

So hopefully from this week onwards I’ll be back on track.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 97
So I’m basically back on track YAY!!!

Little updates, I’m been hammered by a bunch of wanikani reviews rip lol.

For kaniwani, I’ve got more lessons more recently, so I’ve been getting some more lessons, but it’s veryyyyy manageable, which is nice.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 98
I woke up today and I didn’t have any reviews. I thought something was wrong with the server but there was nothing!

Ngl it kinda felt nice lol

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 100
WHOOP WHOOP!!!
Been at it for 100 days!!! Thanks for being with me for the last 100 days!!!

じゃね、
angie

2 Likes

Day 102
Sorry guys I missed another day. I still haven’t settled into my schedule yet which is just frustrating!! But I’ve still been doing reviews so yay!!!

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 103
Today was a day of pretty consistent reviews. It felt nice to not have to go through like a pile of 80 or so reviews just before I went to sleep.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 104
Damn it’s been a long day, but I kept up with my reviews. I’ve been pretty slow with my lessons tho, which I wanna pick up speed on.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 105
Guys what’s your favourite and worst part of learning Japanese?

For me my favourite part, is the knowledge, I personally like to learn new things, and learning a new language is just amazing! And I like the culture a lot!

The worst part is that it takes time or courage to take that first step! Like it’s very easy to get comfortable where you are and not want to step out of your comfort zone.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

My favorite part is when I see text with kanji and can just read it as easily as English and Norwegian:)

The worst part for me is all the things I love which I have to “sacrifice” in order to have the time required to study Japanese. I haven’t done any new lessons in 16 days because I felt I needed some time to relax and focus on other parts of my life, including reconnecting with some other hobbies for a bit.

My favorite part is when I see text with kanji and can just read it as easily as English and Norwegian:)

Omg yes, I totally agree!!

1 Like

Day 106
It’s been a busy day guys! I’m so deaddd.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 108
I wish there was an app for the Wanikani community, it’ll be so much more easier to blog about my journey :smile:

But the past two days have been hectic and today I like took a break from everything (still did my review ahahah) and relaxed lol

じゃね、
angie