Japanese Language Blog

Day 64
Ok there’s some bad news and some good news.

Bad news, I didn’t start my grammar studies :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Good news, I LEVELLED UP TO LEVEL 5

So tomorrow, I’ll probably start grammar…heheheh…

じゃね、
angie

3 Likes

Day 66
Hey guys, so I didn’t post yesterday, some things came up and I was just exhausted. But basically been working through my pile of 90 or so lessons from my level up.

じゃね、
angie

2 Likes

Day 69
I’ve again missed two days, but that’s cause I’ve been low on sleep because of these events I’ve had to run, so I’ve barely been able to do my reviews let alone the blog.

But some good news, I’ve started to slowly do some grammar, for the first chapter’s conversation, I went and wrote the kanji for all the words I knew above it, and started listing the words I didn’t know.

I also wanted to restart doing KaniWani, but for some reason it won’t work for me. It keeps saying this

And I have no idea why!
If you know lemme know how I can fix it!

じゃね、
angie

2 Likes

Nice

Remaining chars

lmao :laughing: i knew someone would reply like this

1 Like

Day 70
I brought washi tape to make my notes look prettier lol…I don’t know how productive that will be but I guess we’ll find out :woman_shrugging:

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 71
I figured out how to get my Kaniwani to work again! But since I didn’t start from the start, like along with my wanikani, I had like over 200 lessons. So I changed the settings to only having the vocabs show up in Kaniwani if I’ve passed Enlightened in Wanikani, so the pace of my lessons will be a lot more controlled and I won’t feel overwhelmed!

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 72
Guys I’m so tired.

That’s it. Thanks for coming to my ted talk!

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 74
Today I had like a bunch of reviews all throughout the day :weary:

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 75
Again a bunch of reviews, today has been pretty straightforward.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

For someone like you that has limited time and is intimidated about starting grammar, I would recommend just getting a free app. Something stress free and fun. Highly recommend KawaiiNihongo, its interface is a bit like DuoLingo but it’s anime-based and has cutesy characters. That will help you ease into something like BunPro which honestly can be a little unwieldy to get started in.

2 Likes

Oh noice that sounds interesting! I’ll give it a shot :))

Day 76
I got more lessons in my KaniWani, so that was nice. I definitely think I’ll be able to recall Japanese better by doing Kaniwani as well :smile:

じゃね、
angie

2 Likes

Day 77
Same old same old. Lol that made me sound like an old person

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 78
Ok so I started learning grammar using Kawaii Nihongo as well, and it’s pretty fun ngl and cuteee.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 80
I realised that back in Day 10 I said this :point_down:

Well I never really did it did I :thinking: ?

Well I’ll try and start doing it :sweat_smile:

今は冬です。

It’s winter now.

じゃね、
angie

2 Likes

Day 81
Today’s been a long day and I’m so drained :weary:

わたしはくたくたです。

I’m exhausted.

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 82

same old same old

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 83
I did a bunch of reviews and did about 15 lessons, cause I haven’t done any in like agesssss and ate a lot of good food :yum:

Genshin Impact はだいすきです。

I love Genshin Impact

じゃね、
angie

1 Like

Day 85
I missed another day :cry: but

I REACHED LEVEL 6!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!
now imma hit the hay

じゃね、
angie

2 Likes