I've done it

I’ve reached the end of lvl 3 and I decided to subscribe! I heard that there’s going to be a sale next month for lifetime, so that’s why I got a month subscription. This post might be useless but I wanted to let you all know I’m committed to learning this language!
Until next month,
Donovan.

31 Likes

がんばってください!

4 Likes

:fist:

2 Likes

Welcome…to the DARK SIDE!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA

If you ever need advice, want to chat, get disillusioned… stop on by and we are happy to help!

And even though you didn’t ask, my best advice is to keep your Apprentice items below 100. You will likely regret going much higher than that! I travel up to 170 at times and when 250 reviews pop in a single day I freak out. :smiley:

2 Likes

ようこそ!

I agree that it is good to avoid overdoing things! I may be going slower than some people here, but I find that I can keep things manageable by trying to keep reviews to around 100 per day max. I keep an eye on the upcoming reviews for each week and try to strategically do new lessons to avoid them increasing too rapidly. Anything more would stress me out too much and lead to burnout. And I do take days off sometimes too, which messes with the SRS a little perhaps and when I have taken a few days off I sometimes get whacked with stuff I really should know but just forgot, but at least I haven’t run screaming from here yet!

1 Like

Wise decision, friend! :grin:

がんばって!Good luck.

Good job! Lifetime membership is worth it! がんばって(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.