It's too soon to resurrect

I searched for similar questions but they were all not answered and on closed topics, so I ask again.

I resurrected an item and pressed retire just after to try the button, and when I want to resurrect it again I get the message “It’s too soon to resurrect”. How long do I have to wait to be able to resurrect it again?

Thanks!

After you collect all seven Dragon Balls.

But seriously, no idea. I’m waiting for an answer too :wink:

2 Likes

I asked the same thing, too. Guess I’ve forgotten which item it was now, so, RIP item.

I wait around one or two days, but I think there is a shorter interval to do this that is unknown to me o.o

“And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.” 1 Corinthians 15:4

3 Likes

You can resurrect the character again after 24 hours. Too many resurrections in a row lead to DNA transcription errors, and, ooph, those are some hard messes to clean up.

[details=Welp, I was wrong!]I believe I’ve heard the answer is two weeks.

I can’t recall where I’ve seen that in the forums, nor can I say how accurate that is, as I haven’t done that myself. The items I resurrected right after burning are slowly making their way up through my queue again.[/details]

Oldbonsai has the official answer. Good to know.

Thanks everyone ^^