It's That WaniKani Sale Time (Dec 18, 2018 - Jan 8, 2019)

I bought the lifetime membership with a prepaid visa debit card. All I had to do after purchasing it was add a zip code to it online. Either way, best of luck to you!

There was a leader board at one point where you could see exactly that. I’m not sure if it is still there or not. There was a small handful of people that burned everything - actually at the time I checked it might have only been one person.

Every Kanji should be a bit easier goal, but I’m a long way off in spite of being 60 for nearly a year now. (see my post on getting my money’s worth on lifetime)

Now, exactly zero people have everything burned since we have 5 new vocab released recently! Maybe it is a race to the top of the leader board like it was when levels 51-60 were released.

5 Likes

New lifetime member. Because learning japanese takes a lifetime! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Koichi and Tofugu office be like

money_raining

Also new lifetime member :v:

14 Likes

giphy

8 Likes

5 Likes

Finally I’m a lifetime member! Thanks Koichi! :smiley:

1 Like

still struggeling if should pay for life time or just pay for one year more…

1 Like

I think lifetime is worth it if you’re going to burn all items.

Same here. Burning all items feels like unnecessary overhead. I am not sure if i will use this tool for longer than two years.

And you are lv41 alreay - why do you bother?

wooo i’m purple at last

1 Like

i think the reason why I’m thinking about it is the life time argument itself :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

und hallo :smiley:

where can i purchase a paper tablet that i can practice writing?

So I’m just trying out that new purple. However I did like blue better. Maybe a dark blue option for my lifetime Mr. Crabigator?

3 Likes

You mean, we might be around here in five years? How demotivating :wink:

Hallo aus dem Süden :slight_smile:

1 Like

By the way does anybody know if we get a :durtle: achievement out of this? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hmm it’s still 268 canadian and my credit card is 80% maxed out after christmas shopping what to do…

“You’re Here for Life” durtle :durtle_the_explorer:

IMG_7661

28 Likes

You’re Misky Durtle

3 Likes

Currently negotiating acquisition of the aforementioned wonder-sale.

Is it considered Greek Life, like, are lifer’s a sect? Cult? Fraternity/sorority/biority? Need to know how to refer to club I am about to join. Club? Definitely not club unless there is a house.

Is there a clubhouse? Further research required.

~UpDAtE~

There is a clubhouse and it’s awesome, on the outside. It was locked and no one hid a key so, darn.
Also, 親切にありがとう @koichi & Ko. for making dreams become 現実.

5 Likes