It's That WaniKani Sale Time (Dec 18, 2018 - Jan 8, 2019)

You’re welcome!! :grin:

1 Like

Done!

This past year on Wanikani was great, but life got in the way of my too fast paced learning so I ended up getting overwhelmed and resetting a month ago.

This convinced me I should get a lifetime subsciption because I’m definitely here for the long run!

Nice to be with you all forever.

2 Likes

Can we please have 50% off monthly/yearly too? ._.
I had them last year and even though I failed to commit to it for the whole year, it was way better for me to pay 5 dollars per month than the whole lifetime ;3;

so… just bought the lifetime. guess i’m here for the long haul.

3 Likes

I just got my lifetime sub as well! Celebrated by guru’ing a bunch of kanji and vocab just moments ago, haha. Almost level 3!

1 Like

Thank you very much! (yes this is a test to see my purple icon)

2 Likes

Hiya, hennys.
I got purple too.

2 Likes

Thrilled to have a Lifetime Subscription with which to start the year off right. WaniKani is making a huge difference in my retention and overall study habits. Thanks to Koichi and the entire Tofugu/WaniKani team for their hard work…and for the special pricing. :hearts:

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:
Gotta get back into WaniKani again after a year-long hiatus. Time to reset methinks.

1 Like

I just received the stickers I ordered about two weeks ago. I’m really happy with them and a super cute postcard was included as a surprise!! I was surprised they were still delivered so fast all the way here with all the holidays!! Thank you tofugu team!!

Didn’t keep up with my reviews so much the past week but I’m back to the sect again no worries

2 Likes

I know i’m only level 2, but I’m happy to take the lifetime plunge. Not only to make a commitment to stick with it, but also to support a site I believe in!

5 Likes

Hopefully I don’t regret this.

3 Likes

I really like this! Unlike school, where you are worried about keeping up your grades, WK is self-studying and needs to be more about retaining what you learn. You do not help yourself by rushing through the lessons as fast as possible, just to forget everything later on!

4 Likes

Just got the Lifetime Subscription :grinning:. Looks like I’m in this for the long haul. Glory to the Crabigator!

7 Likes

Just chose lifetime! I can’t see myself stopping, so here we go!

4 Likes

Wow, it was a hard decision as I am a student and it was a huuge amount of money for me to spend at once, but my determination to learn Japanese was way too high and I know it’ll be worth even if it took me almost a month to make the final decision.
And here we go
I had to listen to this to calm my mind after the purchase:

All high Crabigator and its faithfully Worshipers!

6 Likes

Same here.
Also I’m a little worried about doing both things (studying & learning Japanese) but let’s hope for the best. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally took the plunge and got myself a lifetime subscription, thank you for the discount WaniKani team!

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s hard to find free time (or even space in your head for another portion of knowledge), but I hope you’ll be doing well c:
Fingers crossed for both of us

1 Like

I might be crazy but I’ve just started maternity leave at 35 weeks pregnant and I’ve bought myself lifetime as a present! I love studying and hopefully this will mean that I can take my time and fit in my studies around raising my little one! Eeeeep. Already want to look for some baby Japanese books or something to introduce him to a second language as early as possible.

Good luck to all the new lifers! :slight_smile:

9 Likes