Is there any obscure backstory/legend behind the Crabigator?

Who knows. It’s part of the mystery.
We must not question the wise one, we must only serve and accept :crabigator:

6 Likes

But you read it yourself! There’s a tale to be told! I urge @Vanilla to enlighten us.

2 Likes

Agreed.
I will not question our savior…
However if someone happens to tell me I will gladly listen

2 Likes

No we don’t. Some things better stay buried.

8 Likes

God now I’m really curious
I’m about to go through all activity in her profile

2 Likes

Somehow this is the deepest subject I have ever found on here. So philosophy, such question.

6 Likes

Alas, you may be right. There was one man, @anon34910982, who tried to spread word of it, and we see what koichi did to silence him.

9 Likes

That guy (or girl) used to deliver 100 /r/iamverysmart posts per day back then. Told us of his (seriously, I cannot call it “he”, no matter how often it stated it’s female) superior techniques and how WK sucked, and so on.
Really, we don’t need that thing to contaminate the forums once again. It was toxic.

1 Like

I was away for 3 years, what did I miss? :smile:

Click his name :3

My question was made on this terms, but I see it going somewhere else…

“Abusing Silence Workaround” :astonished:

The turtle burning is a reference to how the ancient Chinese carved / burned the kanji on turtle… bones? Someone can look up the details.

7 Likes

well i think the 金 relates to the tale of 金太郎, it’s a kind of nice folk tale worth reading. the turtles fit in the scheme, too… really, do read some folk tales, they’re fun :slight_smile:
apart from that, i’m rather clueless.

4 Likes

I noticed this just now. I too am a turtle! What are the other sects?

1 Like

I am the sole member of sect James Craburn.

4 Likes

First rule about sect names: you don’t talk about sect names.

8 Likes

Okay, the turtle part may be solved. Now, who is the other guy standing by the Crabigator? And the Crabigator himself?

1 Like

I just realized!
The guy standing by the Crabigator is Kappa, a yōkai!

Resultado de imagen para kappa japanese yokai

6 Likes

Okay, now that we’ve somewhat solved the Crabigator, do we move on to the Allicrab? Or whatever creature that KaniWani has for their home button?

1 Like