Is it weird how excited and nervous I am to have become a lifer?

Hooray!! Welcome and congratulations!! It’s been a few weeks now of Lifetime for me and so many times I’ve found myself thinking: I’m really glad I got it! Yesss, looking forward to working up the level ladders alongside you! :grinning:

2 Likes

I myself put off subscribing for a whole year because i knew i was going to be in it for the long run. I had to wait for the winter sale.

2 Likes

Personally (and this is me, so please don’t take it as a negative reaction) I regretted becoming a lifer. Before that I was doing WK very religiously and on a good pace, but after I became a lifetime subscriber I felt I had all the time I wanted. Combined with other things in my life that needed more attention, I convinced myself that slowing down on the japanese learning was not that bad, and having a lifetime subscription made me accept the decision much more easily. So I do have some regrets now, but got back into japanese a few weeks ago and hopefully you’ll see me around until the end this time.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. That makes sense and I heard some others had similar experiences – where having lifetime removed some urgency to do it more consistently. Glad to hear you’re back at it and are planning to stick with it! Hopefully, you’ll get to a point where you’re happy you did lifetime :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.