Is anyone able to help?

You post a comment and above the chat box should be an upload button. There you should see an option for uploading a screenshot.

1 Like

And there it is.

Or if it’s in the clipboard you can just control+v into the text box of your reply.

thanks

Oh ok. The way I do it is, I go to microsoft paint and then click paste. This will make the screen-shot photo appear. Then crop it to hide personal information. Then choose select all and then the copy button. And then go to make and post and right click and choose paste.

Edit-nvmnd no longer necessary.

Called it.

Seeing 人 and 九 mentioned in the same sentence made it more likely to me.

9 Likes

You’re typing in both readings when you should only type in one. Either (にん) or (じん) not (にん, じん)

Yep you’re putting in more than one reading. Just choose either にん or じん to answer with and it’ll be counted right.

1 Like

Does it work now, putting in just one answer?

ok. im sorry for the inconvenience. thank you (to everyone)

5 Likes

No worries. Good luck with your studies!

3 Likes

yes it works thank you so much:)

5 Likes

No problem!
(though I’ve only been looking on; didn’t know how to help)

Again,

13 Likes

Also, sweet! I finally have a durtle to lose!

2 Likes

Enjoy WaniKani and good luck with your Japanese studies! Pop in anytime you need more help. :sparkles:

2 Likes

I don’t recommend popping in for too long though. I heard the longer you stay in the forums the harder it is to leave.
I still haven’t found my way out yet

8 Likes

There is no exit.

8 Likes

Let’s just appreciate the fact that @Guam-life is studying Japanese at 11 years of age. Let that sink in. You’re awesome Guam :slight_smile:

16 Likes