[iOS] Tsurukame - native app with offline lessons and reviews

LOL. that’s fair. yes. I didn’t do anything with my account for the first year :wink:

BUT, I noticed that after I complete whatever wasn’t done on the website (as in when it shows I have 0 reviews on the app, but it turns out there are some on the website), it will show the time to complete the level as 1 day several hours.

I downloaded the app around a week ago, but it seems there’s an update from 3 days ago. I’ll report back if it’s still happening.

Definitely update. There was some weirdness with the refresh :wink:
Glad you figured it out! The level-up time is a rough estimate and should balance itself as you level. I reset to Level 1 after I didn’t use it for a year, so that stats would show me starting when I actually started using it. :wink:

1 Like

Firstly, thanks for the update. For some reason, every time I complete a review session, the number on the app’s homepage reverts back after the refresh.

I’ve tried to confirm with the website through the browser but the numbers aren’t matching up.

I tried reinstalling the app, but it still happens.

Reported at:

Sorry about that!

1 Like

I am also having the same issue it sucks since I did not realize it till the next day

1 Like

To parrot a few people above me, I was also hoping to be able to toggle between the light/dark mode. I use the iOS dark mode, and dark mode for most applications, but I like using light mode for this app and other apps where I need to focus.

It’d be much appreciated- as a stopgap for now, I’m changing my phone theme every time I do reviews. It works… but it’s inconvenient.

Thanks for the work you’ve put in!

I made the change at https://github.com/davidsansome/tsurukame/issues/265 and it should be in the Tsurukame settings in the next App Store release.

2 Likes

Sounds good to me! Thank you!

@Smunch If you want to try it now, here’s the official TestFlight link:

I have the same issue, those 3 keep showing up for review, I get them right, it says burned, and then they’re back after a couple days

Try updating the app! It should be fixed already.

There’s no new update available for me, last update was 18/01/2020. Has there been one since then?

It was fixed on the 20th :smile_cat:
You can get the fix in the TestFlight link above.

thank you so much for tsurukame, i love this app and use it every day

1 Like

yeah it’s incredible, really made reviews a breeze! thanks so much

1 Like

thanks so much for making this! i’ve found myself almost always using this app over the website now

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

I finally got this and it was so much better than the other app. Thank you!

1 Like

I like the app and have started using it more since Allicrab no longer works.

I have an issue where one review (for the 久 kanji) is always present no matter how many times I do it. Is there some way to fix this?

We’ve found and fixed the bug. It should be fixed in the next release.

1 Like