[iOS] Mobile AlliCrab for WaniKani

With effect from the next update. However, in case you’re not aware, if you tap and hold on the text it will revert to the default font so you can read it. As long as your finger remains on the glass, you can move your finger off the text and the font won’t change.

Thank you! Adding Mempo’s SRS indicator script ([Userscript] Wanikani Review SRS/Level Indicator) is something that’s been on my list for a long time.

As tomboy has noted, the source is on github. It’s in Swift, and wanting a practical project to work on to learn Swift is one of the reasons the app exists. I’ve been doing development in many languages for many years, but I’ve wanted to learn iOS development for a while. This is my first iOS app, so the code is a bit messy in places as I was learning as I went.

Thank you!

Bluetooth keyboard support is much better in the version I’m working on, provided you’re using iOS 9 or later. However, there is somewhat of a workaround in the current App Store version. Rather than tapping Reviews to start a review session, scroll to the bottom of the dashboard and tap WaniKani Dashboard, then start your reviews from there. This uses a different, newer web component which has better external keyboard support. As part of the new version, I’m making this web component the default for all web views.

1 Like