Introducing Natively - Now with Movies & TV Shows, Korean, Spanish, German and More!

I haven’t really been following your update posts lately, but I’ve been using the website more frequently recently and really enjoying it.

I wondered if it would be possible to implement a percentage read as well? If you update a book you’re currently reading, it always asks you for the current page, but for ebooks I only have the percentage I’m currently at. Calculating the page number myself is no big deal, but I was just wondering if this is something you would consider adding in the future.

What I would also really love (I understand if it’s not really high priority) if it the link on any prizes a book has won (Akutagawa, Honya Taishō or others) would link not to Wikipedia, but to an internal site where all the winners of that prize are listed. I’m not envisioning anything specific here, but to see on one page e.g. all the Akutagawa Prize Winners and whether you’ve read them or own them yet, something like that would be really cool. Right now we only have threads like the Naoki Prize Reading Challenge or the Honya Taishō Reading Challenge, but the polls here are of course limited in their functionality.
If I’m being really nitpicky: I’d prefer if the tags said Akutagawa Prize Winner and Naoki Prize Winner.
Regarding Honya Taishou vs. Honya Taishō: I’ll leave it to your discretion which romanization you prefer, but I know which one my university’s style sheet insists on. :laughing:

3 Likes