This is mainly so that I do not slack.
Currently on Lvl 3 of Wanikani and I’m trying to take it slow, making sure that my recall is not a complete disaster. Apart from Wanikani, I’m also using Kaniwani, Kitsun.io (N5 vocab deck) and Bunpro. I think for the time being this is fine. I also try and watch an episode of anime a day on Crunchyroll (currently Black Clover).
- Hit min. lvl 30 in Wanikani
- Do the reviews regularly (or if really busy keep afloat with at least 20 reviews a day)
- Keep up with the Kitsun.io N5 vocab deck
- N5-N4 Bunpro grammar (reinforce grammar points from Basic Dictionary of Japanese Grammar)
- Once I hit lvl 10 in Wanikani, start reading manga (I have Yotsuba from before, but I also want to get into other stuff)
- Immersion (anime, beginner podcasts etc.)
- Perhaps try and do N5 in December (if it is happening)