Intermediate Japanese Book Club // Now Reading: セーラー服と機関銃

I’m actually at work right now and gut-instinct-ed my votes, so I may change them a little later

2 Likes

5-way tie! Guess that means we’ll be reading 5 books at the same time. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s how it works, yes :thinking:

9 Likes

Next time we should do it tournament style, with brackets. And if you predict the entire bracket correctly you get a million dollars from Warren Buffett.

7 Likes

Now it’s an 8-way tie. Thanks @Belthazar! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I went back and read the summaries. I don’t think there will be an 8-way tie much longer.

5 Likes

If things keep going in the same direction, maybe we’ll end up reading 19 books at the same time after the poll ends!

10 Likes

You and @Naphthalene could probably handle it!

6 Likes

I have to say after reading 2 books in parallel reading just one is going to feel like I’m missing something :smirk:

5 Likes

By the way

:eyes:

GDI I forgot.
Welp.

Edit: fixed.

Cc @Ditto20

Maybe you could just add a list with the difficulties above/below the poll or something?

1 Like

I did just start reading 世界から猫が消えたなら, but I’m only to page 24 so I’d be happy to stop and restart with the group. So far it seems like a fun read!

6 Likes

I literally only voter on stuff I own, completely disregarding what i would otherwise wanna read for this one :joy:

2 Likes

Me too. Which happens to be just 魔法少女育成計画. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, I voted for that too, so I get it, no problem. In fact, I have you to thank for buying it in the first place xD I shall cross my fingers for that one then :joy:

1 Like

I CAN’T CHOOSE JUST FIVE GODDAMIT. THIS IS HARD.

5 Likes

Clearly you should vote for 魔法少女育成計画 five times. :wink:

4 Likes

Looks like I’ll probably be reading it on my own though…

1 Like

Same

4 Likes