Intermediate Japanese Book Club (Currently reading: 博士の愛した数式)

Very true XD I suppose actually there’s no room to complain though, cuz it’s quite easy considering it’s half the world away :wink:

1 Like

@Kyayna: It’s availabe on yesasia, too. Shipping is free if you order for US$39 or above.

1 Like

Oh now that is interesting… thank you so much, I’ll have a look :grin:

First time participant, going to give this a go! Just ordered the eBook version from BookLive so I can read it on my commute from when it starts.

4 Likes

Is 獣 going to start in January? :eyes:

1 Like

January 25th. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great! I’ve just bought it, count me in :slight_smile:

4 Likes

WHAT. 氷菓 starts tomorrow? Feels like this happens every time :joy:

Schedule is jam packed but gonna attempt to join too!

10 Likes

Gotta finish Re:Zero today then.

6 Likes

With the upcoming two books (氷菓 and 獣の奏者) I was wondering what everybody’s plans are for Read Aloud sessions? I think I can handle only one session per week (and not even that is something I can guarantee), and I would very much prefer a Read Aloud session for 獣の奏者 tbh. What are your thoughts on that?

Would you like to participate in a Read Aloud session for 氷菓?

• Definitely!
  • Maybe…
  • No, not interested
  • But clicking is nice :slight_smile:

0 voters

Would you like to participate in a Read Aloud session for 獣の奏者?

• Definitely!
  • Maybe…
  • No, not interested
  • But clicking is nice :slight_smile:

0 voters

1 Like

I’m voting “maybe” because time zones are tough right now. But if it’s at a reasonable time I’d probably join in.

2 Likes

Sure, this applies of course only if the times are somewhat reasonable. To clarify for everybody, this is of course just an expression of interest and not a legally binding statement :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe to everything because I don’t even know my schedule for the next few months yet :pensive:

And I guess it’s worth mentioning in this thread as well that we have officially started reading 氷菓!

Edit: can someone with powers change the title of this thread?

3 Likes

I see that fine print!

8 Likes

I did it! (So if I messed it up, all of you know who did it :slight_smile: )

7 Likes

Don’t forget to update the master list!

2 Likes

Ditto: “I did it!”

@Ditto20 has powers, confirmed! :turtle: :face_with_monocle: :tophat:

4 Likes

I’d like to join the book club, but I may have a bit of a delay… I ran into some trouble with my account on Amazon JP and it got locked after I purchased the book. Hopefully everything will get resolved :frowning:

1 Like

Voting maybe even though I loved the previous read aloud sessions I joined because scheduling is tricky~

1 Like