Instant Gratification Thread (likes for reviews)

So someone has to accept the offer and make a “deal” with the offerer, who then has to confirm the deal x)

I like the idea because the person with the best rates will probably get the most offers, yet he may run out of likes and also may be too annoyed to like every single thing, making competition viable :thinking:

1 Like

That is a good point! I will edit my post : )

1 Like

@Kumirei you could allow us to edit the main post so that we could make a list of who is giving likes. Then the person doing the reviews would post the screenshots and tag a person on the list to do the job.

1 Like

That sounds like the most reasonable soluation yeah

Aww man I just did a ton of lessons this morning and don’t have reviews for another 4 hours. Damn my morning motivation! shakes fist

I actually don’t care about likes at all but getting a “reward” for my effort sounds fun

2 Likes

Sure, sounds great!

3 Likes

Fake internet points are the reason I’m wasting half of my day on reddit so this could be a good idea aswell

3 Likes

Its online now

Delivered!

EDIT: Oh sh^t… you haven’t done them yet, have you? Well, I guess you really own me those reviews now :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

JP, I thought I had a problem, but that’s it, I’m calling a like intervention for you.

:confounded: the pressure is so intense now though!
出来る、出来る、出来る、出来る…

2 Likes

GIBE LIKES NAO

2 Likes

Well done!

[processing likes…]
[likes delivered!]

2 Likes

Much aregotos~

Added my own offer in case anyone wants my tsun likes~

2 Likes

tsu…Tsun Likes?!? With a 100% correct option to double amount received?!? I must earn these rare and prickly likes! :star_struck:
too bad my reviews are currently all caught up :expressionless:

5 Likes

@jprspereira GIMME DEM 28 LIKES CARALHO :durtle_love::durtle_love:

Before

After

4 Likes

I think the exchange rate for reviews to likes needs adjusting :wink:

Isn’t the exchange rate set by the person providing the likes? :thinking:

2 Likes

All right. I’m in for a real world of hurt in four hours.

Before:

After:

@Kumirei

1 Like

I’m caught up on my reviews/lessons but I have added an offer!