Instant burn?

I took some time off WK because they added kana words and I did not want to waste my time doing them. I was hoping by now they would have done something about it.

Any scripts currently working that can instant burn.

thank you,

Nope, not possible.

1 Like

Filter out is possible, I think.

Like Reorder Omega, or most mobile apps.

It was at one time… but totally due to an “undocumented feature” (i.e. bug). You could submit a review with a negative number of incorrect answers, and it would “drop” your SRS level by a negative amount. I actually have two WK items on my test account that are burned, yet have only one review each. But Viet fixed the bug years when I pointed it out after accidentally discovering it while writing scripts. (I’ve wondered if the recently rewritten code has a similar oversight, but I’ve never bothered to check.)

3 Likes

Closet I think could be done is a script that auto answers them correctly. Could even make script to run in background and answer them as soon as soon as they’re available.

3 Likes

I’m working on an app that does this right now. Look out for it in the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

That’s awesome!!! Will do. Seriously surprised WK has not done anything about the problem they made by forcing katakana for all levels.

1 Like

Removing Kana from all Lessons and Reviews is actually very easy, with WK Queue Manipulator. There might already be a script to tick to remove some items.

Example code
wkQueue.on('lesson,review').addFilter(q => q.filter(i => i.subject.subject_category !== `KanaVocabulary`), {subject: true})

It doesn’t auto-mark as correct, though. I have an idea on how to auto-fill the answer, but not to hit Enter; so there might be a better answer in the forum somewhere.

Another part is, whether the numbers of Reviews and Lessons are needed to be faked.