Incorrect reading description for 立てる

In the description for the reading of this verb, it says the following:

Since this word consists of a kanji with hiragana attached, you can bet that it will use the kun’yomi reading. You didn’t learn that reading with this kanji, so here’s a mnemonic to help you:

While you didn’t learn the reading with the kanji, you did actually learn it with the vocab for 立つ (at least I hope that you learned it before 立てる, because 立つ is level 2 and 立てる is level 5 lol).

Nothing too bad of an issue, but I just wanted to point that out :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for the ping, this probably happened after a vocab movement. I’ll inform the content team.

Update: We changed the reading explanation for 立てる, thanks again for the feedback!

1 Like

Always happy to help :smiley: :heart: Thanks for the response!

@Mods I found some more words: The needed Kun’yomis for 上がる and 下がる have already been tought in the lessons for 上げる and 下げる. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey NeoArcturus! No worries, these share the same readings but they are different words with different meanings, so the mnemonics do teach the readings again, but to different meanings.

-Nick at WK

1 Like

Ok, I just thought I might share it :slight_smile: Thanks for the quick reply! :heart:

1 Like

We always appreciate the eagle eyes! :eagle:

-Nick at WK

2 Likes

No problem at all, I’m always happy to help! :heart: I’ll keep my eyes open and let you know when I find something :wink:

2 Likes