In desperate need of Japanese skills! Pls help

Is someone able to translate the following picture for me?
I get the lower part which basically says “Add to cart”, but what does the upper one say? I tried to use all kind of translators and dictionaries but I just couldn’t make a coherent sentence out of it.
助けってください!!
Screenshot%20from%202018-07-19%2021-12-57

I looked up 握手会 and it seems to mean “handshake event; handshake session; event where it is possible to shake hands with a celebrity, sportsperson, pop star, etc.”

Given that, I guess the left means “handshake event application + purchase of products” while the right means “purchase of products only”

6 Likes

Thank you so much! :smile:
It’s weird though that they both cost the same but whatever.
I’m already expecting a little adventure going through the whole order process :sweat_smile:
Now please excuse me, I gotta spend 10,800 ¥ on a freakin’ hoodie without handshake event since I don’t live in Japan :frowning_face:

1 Like

Just a guess based on experience with buying things: could it be the left one is Cash on Delivery?

No. cash on delivery is 着払い. 握手会応募 is an entry (most likely a raffle) for a chance to attend an event to meet a celebrity of some sort. Without seeing the full terms and conditions and whatnot which were not provided with the picture, I can’t say for sure.

omg you are totally right! Here are the terms and conditions and it says something about some lottery.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.