I'm back.. i guess

Long story short. I left this site for like a year and i’m not improving my japanese with other sources so basically i need to make a good review/rework of what i’ve learning and i was wondering where and how to star again?
Any idea(s)? Thank you

5 Likes

Well, personally I think this is a good place to start. WaniKani helps in two ways:

1. It helps you learn kanji, which is essential for learning Japanese.
  2. It gives you a daily routine. It is essential to do at least a bit of studying every day. WaniKani stimulates you to study every day. WaniKani certainly is not nearly enough to learn Japanese, but it gives you the core. Everything else you study - grammar, reading, listening - can be an addition to this core.

Well, at least that’s how it works for me.

So, I’d recommend to start by starting doing your reviews again. For a while you might want to take it easy and just do WaniKani. Or you might want to start doing other studies at once. In any case, I’d recommend starting / restarting the grammar. As soon as you get the basics of grammar (assuming you’ve forgotten it), I’d recommend starting reading.

is a great free source.
Another great free source for reading is

If you don’t mind paying for reading resource too - then the most comfortable way to get into reading is

As for listening practice, here is a great free resource:

https://nihongoconteppei.com/

Anyway, welcome back and best of luck with your studies!

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.