If you're unfaithful to the Crabigator for even one night

… This happens in the morning :sob:

22 Likes

Feed the lord everyday, peasant. (I know how you feel :cry:)

11 Likes

I did not even neglect him yesterday. But he only got half the attention and it backfired :joy:

10 Likes

I haven’t touched WK in 6 months…

Don’t be like me

12 Likes

It might help if you control your apprentice count a little and keep it closer to 100 rather than 160. Apprentice items make up the majority of your daily reviews, so controlling it using your lessons is a great way to manage your workload!

4 Likes

You’re absolutely right. I was catching up and I’m free at the moment, so it’s OK. But yesterday I was too lazy.

1 Like

I woke up to almost 300 items again… I had friends over and we had a busy weekend, I was unfaithful again and am now grinding it out like an RPG :smiley:

I did a 1-2 month break and had over 500+! I’ve been back for almost 2 weeks and still haven’t done a Lesson yet (just Reviews)!
I almost have my apprentice’s under 100, once that happens I’ll start learning (new stuff) again!

P.S. That’s a very nice burn count, I only have a lil over 200. :sneezing_face:

5 Likes

I think that’s waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too harsh though :sweat_smile:

P. S. Not to offtop I have 1092 reviews and am slowly chipping away at them. A few days ago I had 1950+. That’s what one gets for neglecting one’s reviews for several months… Still, I’d much rather have that than being nuked :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Yeah, I’m starting to do 100 reviews a day. I figure it’ll take me about 3 weeks at that rate to burn back down to a reasonable level. Depending on my apprentice count then, I’ll either give it another week or so or start doing lessons again. I blew my 45-by-December goal though, but given this year I’m not too upset.

Thanks. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I reset two years ago and have been taking it slow since so that’s mostly the reason.

2 Likes

If you’re unkind enough to your future self, you don’t even need to be unfaithful. I went to bed with 0/0 and had triple-digit reviews when I woke up because Past Me is a jerk who refuses to spread out lessons.

8 Likes

I have 230 reviews right now and just did 200 this morning…

2 Likes

Number of Apprentice items? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Control your apprentice items they said…

4 Likes

256 lol i have like 30 reviews every hour today

2 Likes

I see. I really try to stick to the around 150 at the moment. Sometimes it’s “boring”, but I imagine in the long run I learn the stuff better. The last level took me almost 3 weeks, because I was munching at a neverending pile :smiley:

1 Like

I started doing 20 a day to decrease my time leveling but ironically i forget everything so it has the opposite effect :blush:

2 Likes

Random question, because you have a “paid” subscruption and are a few levels higher than me. Will you get Lifetime for the sale? I’m still debating :smiley:

Maybe next year! I cant afford that right now.

1 Like

I got to that point, just hit the reset button and went back to level 5