Ideal number of Guru items

Japanese in general. For various reasons I had to take a few extra high school classes after graduating if I wanted to study at the uni I’m now at, so I decided that while I did that I could also learn a new language. Thus I signed up for Japanese and took it for a year, at university level.

I’ve never cared what my apprentice total is, or what any of them are for that matter. Well, I did enjoy seeing the burn total move past the enlightened total.

1 Like

@seanblue, you and I seem to be on the same 電波. I have about 95% accuracy too (with no override or reordering scripts). I’m not sure if I’ll stop the new lessons to clear out Guru yet or not because I am in a bit of a race to drill as much as I can before N3 this summer.

@Goutye Thanks for sharing! I might end up getting myself into the same place with guru items soon, but --for now-- I am able to review multiple times a day to keep the review count down below 100 (most of the time).

1 Like

I’m sitting at 972 Guru…90% accuracy on meaning isn’t bad, but the 80% on readings it hurting me. Oh well 200-300 reviews a day for the foreseeable future.

@Goutye Still chugging away with 500-600 Guru items daily. The 200+ review items a day for months on end has been really wearing me out. Helps having the N2 just around the corner in Dec to keep me motivated.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.