IBC Primer Book Club 🍙 Finished Reading コンビニ人間

Here is week 13:

@Micki Thanks for the initiative in asking!

From the replies it seems people are fine with the club continuing to go as scheduled, but let’s poll it to be sure:

Should the schedule change?
  • No, it is fine as is. The gradual speed up is working well.
  • No, but I would like a one week break next week.
  • Yes, it is speeding up too quickly. I can barely (or not at all) keep up anymore.
  • Yes, it is speeding up too slowly.
0 voters

I think single choice is fine for this. I suppose if “yes” is picked and it isn’t clear which option people would prefer, we can have another poll. Both “no” options will be counted together, as will “yes” choices, to determine if the schedule will change at all. After that the two options inside will be looked at.

If “yes” wins, but the split between speed up and slow down are fairly close, then another poll will be made. If “no” wins, if there are more votes for a break, a break will definitely happen, otherwise I will make a judgement call depending on how the split looks and include any people who also voted for the schedule to slow down for the break group. Perhaps also include any speed up votes for no break, but I personally think it is better to lean a bit on a break/slow down side for a club. Even one aiming to prime people for IBC.

10 Likes