WaniKani could be even more useful

i have seen these characters as telegram stickers before. what makes them special?

1 Like

I’d like maybe a… kindle or ebook for level 10 and maybe an otome game at level 20.

3 Likes

Asuka (bottom) is a major character in one of the most influential anime series ever, Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Esdeath (top left) is a lovesick psychopath from Akame Ga Kill.
Miia is is best girl from Monster Musume, which was extremely popular when it was first released.

1 Like

Esdeath doesn’t seem that dangerous. also what makes her likeable for you?

Now I need a crabigator plushie.

5 Likes

Oh phew, I saw the thread title and thought it was this discussion all over again. I’m liking this much better. Crabigator pillow - YES! Why isn’t this in the Tofugu store already?

2 Likes

Don’t let her appearance fool you; she’ll happily commit genocide. As go why I like her, I have a thing for women who can hold their own in a fight

I hope that Tofugu decides to make plastic keychains and plushies of this Crabigator.

081181515fa51a7b1554a973b8e45f48--acrylic-plastic-acrylics

7 Likes

Also, once all items have been burned from Level 1 to Level 60 you get a free trip to Japan!

This may give the WaniKani team motivation to add fresh content to avoid payout, but that’s a win as well.

Win, Win!

15 Likes

… why must you all make me so sad and start imagining durtle plushies. Now I want my tomato durtle plushie. :cry:

2 Likes

I kinda feel like I have to write a WK otome now for this.

2 Likes

Just so the WaniKani team is aware, I would take a Japanese Craft Beer in place of the Whiskey.

3 Likes

Lewd body pillows of all our favorite level 60s?

2 Likes

What if you are already in Japan? Do you get a trip to their HQ instead?
Or do you just get a trip to Narita airport and back? (That would suck, tbh)

2 Likes

I would buy two squishable Crabigators and proudly display one at work, if they were to exist. Just saying. While we’re mentioning merchandise we’d like to see.

1 Like

Great question! I’m down with a trip to their HQ or possibly a part of Japan you have never been, but would love to visit.

I’m partial to Ibaraki Prefecture myself.

1 Like

A want a 鳥居 built in my honor. The team can choose the temple.

2 Likes

I would settle for a bag of dried squid. Need something to go with the beer.

2 Likes

Do it. I’d play it so hard

2 Likes

Can we like make a kickstarter campain a crabbigator plushie?

2 Likes