I think I may be in danger

30 Likes

Fear not! I send you a team of crabs

12 Likes

Just wait longer and you’ll have 777 reviews and be lucky.

30 Likes

You hit the best number. Now the devil that works at Mcdonald will be forced to help you if you roll a crit. If you roll a 1 , your reviews pill up to 2000. You can also decide to ignore this special event.

13 Likes

I miss the days of 42+

8 Likes

Just do around 100-200 everyday, and you’ll be done in around a week! And do stop doing lessons for some time. Best of luck on getting them back to 0/0!

4 Likes

The most I’ve had so far is 200 and I thought I was gonna die. Good luck m8!!

4 Likes
  1. that rookie numbers, the average is 300 a day, not forget the bunpro and the anki :joy:
7 Likes

You’re fine, the number of the beast is 616.

4 Likes
3 Likes

15 Likes

I had that exact number of reviews yesterday. :joy:

2 Likes

I… omg… are you ok? Should I send help? :-[

3 Likes

Good god, how did you manage that? Take a break, didya? XD

1 Like

4 Likes

Spooky :eyes: I started Wanikani again yesterday after like 5-6 months off, and I had 800 reviews waiting for me :sob: Im down to 350 but my accuracy is only around 45% so that kinda stings

2 Likes

that the price you pay for leaving the Crabigator worshipping for too long although get these review back to 0 and get back on your feet.

1 Like

A yes, a fellow SRS polyaddict. I’m doing wk/bp/kw, prioritized in that order. Thus far I only want to drive a rusty nail through my skull about 80% of the time.

5 Likes

weakling :smiling_imp: , although I now only do wanikani and bunpro but that like 500 reviews per day. + I read and watch stuff (also I work my daily 8h at work psh)

3 Likes

Let’s not make this a hot dog sizing contest lol. We are both experiencing the same pain my friend.

7 Likes