I Need someone to make me do my lessons!

I Need somebody who can remind me / convince me to do twenty lessons a day! Right now I just need some extra motivation to do that many a day because my iPhone reminder isn’t cutting it. I Can also do it in reverse if you want to me too.

ありがとうございます!!! :grin::blush::pray:

ps: I Think I would do it over Instagram dm, text message, or line.

Not to sound rude, but if you can’t motivate yourself, then you’re going to have a tough time sticking with it in the long run I suspect.

4 Likes

Haha, well, right now I can stay mildy motivated (I do like ten lessons a day on wanikani), I just want someone to make me go the extra mile.

But, if you yourself don’t want to go that extra mile, then you’re just going to burn yourself out.

Edit: You could take the dedication of some of our members like Leebo as inspiration, though.

2 Likes

That is a good point… But, I do want to do it, I just can’t stay on top of it, so I’ll do twenty lessons every couple of days, but the rest I’m to lazy to do so. I just need an extra push so I can make the habit and then I won’t have to worry about it.

maybe this will help…

#DO YOUR LESSONS OR THE BUNNY GETS IT!

Image result for or the bunny gets it con air gif

(whoops just realized it was for lessons :wink:)

5 Likes

Well… there is a thread…

https://community.wanikani.com/t/Accountability-Partner/16752?source_topic_id=18268
1 Like

Ah, thanks, that’ll work!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.