I love this platform

Just spent a couple of hours with wanikani, listened to a podcast about rendaku at tofugu, spent more time with wanikani…

Although I have made it to level 2 just a few hours ago I can’t be more excited. I have discovered wanikani 5 days ago after learning japanese for one month and strugling with learning kanjis and pronounciation which just didn’t make any sense to me. But now I have the feeling that I am at last learning effectively.

This platform is made with love and passion, I can feel some strange warmth everywhere, in every sentence, in every mail I have obtained.

The least I could do was to buy lifetime subscription to support you guys!

76 Likes

Welcome home, brother!

13 Likes

K-ON-gif-kawaii-anime-35236399-500-281

Welcome to the club! :laughing: Thanks for such a positive first post :star_struck:

14 Likes

Very strange coincidence … we love it too!

13 Likes

Welcome :smile:

3 Likes

I love this platform too :two_hearts: :gift_heart: :heart: Sooner or later I will no longer be illiterate.

がんばろう!

insert @MissMisc love love love here

4 Likes

Welcome @dominik_mozny!

Isn’t the platform awesome? Anyway all the best to you in your mission to conquer level 60 and burn all items!

All the best!

2 Likes

:durtle_love:

17 Likes

What show is that?

@dominik_mozny welcome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The anime is K-On! I haven’t watched it, but it’s a very popular anime. :wink:

5 Likes

6 Likes

I know exactly what this thread needs

@Glias cat!

But seriously, this whole community and the whole Tofugu team is so awesome and it has been really nice to be around. Will forever be grateful to Victor, King of the Morons who recommended Toufugu’s YouTube Channel, which eventually lead me to discover WaniKani

10 Likes

18 Likes

litterally same. Wanikani is why I can learn japanese. I would never be able to make all those flashcards and anki is really weird and daunting, especially at first use. I can just do wk when I wake up, once during the day, and once before bed and boom I am able to study Japanese incredibly effectively even though I am extremely busy right now :slight_smile: thanks tofugu

5 Likes

Excuse me Sir, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior k- okay, okay :rofl:

Certainly, WK is a streamlined process like no other. Slight gamification but without sacrificing learning integrity.

3 Likes

Damn it! I can’t like the post without ruining the perfection:

9 Likes

don’t worry i’ll do it for you

6 Likes

Nichijou-15

Preach on brother! Good luck on your kanji journey !

5 Likes
8 Likes

I was just listening to that same podcast episode :OOOO

1 Like