I just became a subscriber ! But I just saw a video that threw me a bit off

I’m totally emailing WK and asking for a username change to @andrew right now.

12 Likes

Confirmed leebo is a woman

13 Likes

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

Lol UConn then.

Dubs is better…

1 Like

Thanks bro. I still don’t know english, I literally just learned this sentence for situations like this one.

2 Likes

On this blessed day none of us can speak English.

6 Likes

We should all change our usernames to Matt from Utah :smiley:

4 Likes

Not often I see that referenced.

1 Like

Someone’s on the wrong subreddits.

Outside of reddit, of course. On reddit its pretty common.

At this point Reddit is basically 50% of the non-WK internet.

Wait! Is there a world outside WK?

4 Likes

Also, it’s 見たら

You saying memory interference isn’t a real term used by people who research memory “scientifically”?

You know, I think the best way to learn Japanese would be to be fully immersed with an interpreter who lived and breathed every second of every day with you. Nothing is ever good enough for people, and they sometimes miss that even imperfect things add beauty to our lives. Such is wanikani! I myself would probably tweek a few things about wanikani, but heck, it’s still great. I’m learning, and I like it.

I believe wanikani is actually great for learning kanji. Whatever efficiency is given up by learning “out of context” is strikingly made up for by the efficiency in learning with SRS.

If you’re waiting to find the perfect resource to learn any language, you ain’t gonna learn diddly.

4 Likes

Haha. I’m from the world of UCONN women Huskies fans. The women’s basketball team is just really good. They win a lot more than the UCONN men’s team…so maybe that’s why they would come up instead.

See “retroactive” which is the issue in play here.

Im not for or against, just providing context that it is actually a real thing real people apparently talk about.

1 Like

I admit: I’m being paid to defend WK in durtles by the WK’s team.

10 Likes

Isn’t reading this gonna interfere with my kanji learning? lol.

2 Likes

I just got the explorer one too…

1 Like