I have no idea what I'm doing

6 Likes

Hockey
<Then we’re all good, (eh?)>

へぇー<That’s all one episode?>

Indeed! <I said we’re done, why are you reading this?>

Her scenes are some of my favourites from 日常.

@alexbeldan You guys are cute.

2 Likes

Alrighty
<Because I’m OCD, darn it!>

1 Like

Thanks
<You’re the cutest though!>

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

1 Like

<You’re all the cutest!>

2 Likes

<I don’t. c:>

1 Like

:heart:( ◡‿◡ )
<It’s all good. They figure out one day.>

1 Like

If you have an iOS device you can use the AlliCrab app to view exactly when you have reviews under “View all upcoming reviews”. It won’t tell you the specific items coming up but it will tell you the exact number of reviews and at what time.

I’m starting to feel like people enjoy answering the same questions over and over to new users who haven’t read the guide/FAQ…

2 Likes

I don’t really mind it, to be honest.

3 Likes

I don’t usually mind it. I ignore it sometimes if I’m not in the mood. I figure someone will answer it.

If it’s late at night and I’m the only one on I make an effort to answer anything.

1 Like

Even so, it feels unhealthy and like adding fuel to the fire. Might sound drastic, but it kinda teaches people to rely on others when they could have easily helped themselves.

Of course, I encourage people giving support when appropriate, but for these simple things that can be answered very quickly with the guide/FAQ or just a quick search…

Maybe at the most, I could see people pointing new users to the available resources. Why write walls of text over and over? Teach a man to fish

1 Like

I like the feeling the community has. Even with the sarcasm questions still get answered. And I think it teaches others to be helpful as well.

2 Likes