I don't appreciate that WK is trying to teach me Japanese

Thank you for your kindness :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope, WK level is the only thing that determines anything. It is literally impossible for a level one user to be right about something.

21 Likes

when you do a level reset a wild koichi appears behind you, whacking your head until you forget all of japanese, while repeatedly mumbling ‘give me back my precious turtles’ to himself. he’s a bit mad. it is known.

15 Likes

Beware, for I’ve reached the ultimate enlightenment

2 Likes

And just to be clear, I intentionally didn’t say “here” or “on WK.” All those people living in darkness, unaware of the existence of WK? Lower than level 1 as far as I’m concerned.

8 Likes

scoffs heathens.

How uncultured do you have to be to be unaware of the absolute impossiblity of learning Japanese without the blessing of the Crabigator?

Everyone knows that all Japanese children are abducted the night they are born by the Crabigator’s loyal followers so they may recieve their rite, thus awakening their latent learning potential for the language. While us non natives can only simulate the act, the human brain simply can’t comprehend even an あ without preforming SOME sort of induction ceremony.

7 Likes

Too late. I already assessed you as N2 because you’re below Leebo in WK levels and he’s N2.
Q.E.D.

5 Likes

But on the real, where is the best place to play shogi online?

1 Like

This thread is weird.

I don’t get it at all…

It’s like your speaking in Japanese or something.

(> _>)
(< _<)

10 Likes

K乇乇尸 丅尺丫工𠘨厶, 丫口凵’乚乚 厶乇丅 工丅 乇リ乇𠘨丅凵卂乚乚丫!

24 Likes

What in the hell even is this?

6 Likes

You said it yourself. WK is hell :angry:

11 Likes

I can read all of those Kanji already! Thanks WaniKani! hwat do i need the next 36 levels for, again?

3 Likes

Exactly! When you get good enough at kanji, you sometimes can’t even tell that you’re not reading English anymore.

4 Likes

Dude I can read that perfectly!

I need one of those apps now that auto levels me to 60, as I’ve totally got this now…

6 Likes

Are you trying to tell me that Wanikani is trying to teach us Japanese?

I came here for kanji, not to learn Japanese. Obviously I already speak Japanese from anime and jpop

smh

9 Likes

Sadly, many commercial courses (especially those with huge advertising budgets, you know who you are) seem to actually subscribe to a philosophy of telling people that they are learning something instead of actually teaching them…

1 Like

I think i ordered that at a restaurant once

11 Likes

suuure you did :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Should definitly try that one time just to see the server reaction.
鶏肉、牛肉、豚肉、皮肉 = all meat right ? “close enough.” (David Goodenough)

4 Likes